“Very nice little B&b, highly recommend this place and they have the cutest little puppy!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Masham
Mandalina at Masham
Ranked #6 of 7 Masham B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast: Good variety; fruit, cereal, juice, tea/coffee plus the hot cooked breakfast with all the trimmings. Provided plenty of fuel for the day!

Rooms: We stayed in the twin room which was decorated tastefully. Tea and coffee making facilities were available. The only thing, which could not really be helped given the size of the room, was that the beds were quite short - anyone over 5 ft 8 would need to curl up for the night!

Service: The owners were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The place had a very homely feel and we would quite happily come back again.

Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank neha_shah_travel
susiestinson, Owner at Mandalina at Masham, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Hi there, thank you very much for your kind review. I must point out that the twin beds are standard Silentnight single beds I.e. 3ft x 6ft, I guess you must struggle wherever you stay?. Thanks again and Harry says hi !!! Regards Sue

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 25, 2013

All the things you want in a B+B and more! First surprise was the price, the longer you stay the cheaper it is! We stayed in the double room which was very clean, cozy with lots of comforts. Power shower was lovely and so was the bed which felt like sleeping on a cloud! Breakfast was tasty, plentiful and well presented. The owners were very accompanying but without being in your face. Unfortunelty we had car trouble on the way up and didn't arrive until very late but Sue stayed up to let us in and show us our room until we arrived at midnight. Highly recommended and were looking forward to our next stay! A big thank you to Sue and Ian for a lovely stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kev609
susiestinson, Owner at Mandalina at Masham, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thanks Kev for a great review. Ian and I enjoyed your company and are pleased that you wish to return. Hope to see you later on in the year. Kind Regards Sue
Warwickshire, UK
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My friend and I stayed in the twin room for a weekend break in November. The owners were away for the weekend and we were looked after by (I think) their daughter and granddaughter, who were completely charming and helpful. Everything was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated, and the beds were very comfortable. Very good shower, and fresh milk in the room is always a welcome touch. The full cooked breakfast was excellent, filling and tasty, a great start to the day. Overall good value and recommended.

We ate at the brewery and the Bay Horse (see separate reviews) both of which were also very good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank alchemilla
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We booked the 3 rooms for a 40th Week-end in Mashem.
Having the Blacksheep tour, plenty of beer and a nice meal in the Blacksheep Brewery we retired to the B&B. Such a friendly welcoming couple running a very clean and special B&B. You wil not be disappointed.
Next morning a relaxing breakfast served in the dinning room where nothing was too much trouble.
Having previously stayed in the White Bear (Also very good) with my wife but having stayed at the "Mandalina" it will be my preferred choice.

Room Tip: Book early to avoid not getting into this great B&B find.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Roj_cookie
susiestinson, Owner at Mandalina at Masham, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your very kind review. Ian and I really enjoyed your company over the weekend, laughs were aplenty!!! All of you were a pleasure to serve at breakfast and I am glad that you so enjoyed it. I am flattered that you would choose Mandalina over The White Bear because I know that the Bear is excellent. You mentioned when you left that you may take us up on our three for two in the New Year, I do hope so it would be lovely to see you all again. Thanks again for your review and Have a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year. Best Wishes from Sue
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I booked all three rooms at the Mandalina last Saturday night for me, my sister and our parents. We were all hoping for a quiet night and a cosy stay, rather than sleeping above a pub... and the Mandalina exceeded our expectations!! I couldn't find a single fault with our whole stay! When we arrived, my Dad parked his car on the private driveway and we were shown to our beautiful rooms. Ours had a roll top bath, separate shower and was very well decorated. The whole b&b has such a homely feel, there's even a lovely guest lounge, just like being at home. Sue and Ian even left a lovely slice of fruit cake in each room. Beds are very comfy and we slept very well. Breakfast was fantastic and Sue couldn't do enough for us all. I would be more than happy to recommend a stay at Mandalina to anyone!!

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank KayleighBrowne
susiestinson, Owner at Mandalina at Masham, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Hi Kayleigh,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed the comfort of our Guest Lounge, friends and families often find it very useful. I enjoyed your company very much and it was such a pleasure to serve you all breakfast. I love it when everyone orders the 'Full Monty!!' Thank you also for being willing to recommend us. I do hope Ian and I see you in the future. Best Regards to all the family Sue
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed last night as I was attending a friends evening wedding reception at the brewery. I stayed alone and a room that two single beds, very tastefully decorated, along with a posh looking bathroom.

The Bed was very comfy.

Both the owners are very friendly attentive. The breakfast was excellent.

Very good room rate.

There was nothing I could find at fault with this place.

Would stay again if revisiting the area. Highly recommended

• Stayed October 2012
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed at the Mandalina in September 2012 for a weekend break in Masham. The standard of accommodation was excellent in all respects, as was the warm welcome from Sue & Ian, who really made us feel at home. The breakfast is a great start to a day and the facilities such as en-suite, rooms and living rooms were really first class. We would not hesitate to recommend the Mandalina.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PhilRedman
susiestinson, Owner at Mandalina at Masham, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Hi Phil, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. So pleased you found our Guest Lounge useful. Hope to see you again in the future. Regards Sue
Also consider these accommodations in or near Masham
Swinton Park
#3 of 7 in Masham
The Bay Horse
The Bay Horse
#2 of 7 in Masham

Been to Mandalina at Masham? Share your experiences!