“Great venue, very nice personnel and delicious food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Caffe Duomo
Ranked #15 of 211 Restaurants in Carpi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coffee Duomo Wine Bar & Restaurant is an intimate and cozy located near the Cathedral of Carpi and the main town square. In a unique and special atmosphere you can taste dishes of fish and meat sophisticated and refined, created by the chef to satisfy even the most discerning palates. There is no lack of proposals dishes typical of Emilia. Menu periodically to the Charter are often accompanied by side by side tasting special wines elite. The menu changes with every change of season to ensure the customers with the best fresh produce and suitable to the surrounding atmosphere. All this is topped off with an impeccable service and staff effectively and efficiently in order to make the experience at the table Coffee Duomo Wine Bar & Restaurant and unforgettable.
Basel, Switzerland
“Great venue, very nice personnel and delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

My girlfriend and I went there with a Groupon coupon for a 4 courses dinner for 2 people with a skeptic attitude - because of the cheap deal - and I have to say in the end we were so wrong. The ambient is clean and comfortable, the food is very good quality and the staff takes good care of the customers. Before the deserts my girlfriend and I were so full we almost thought we couldn't make it but then after the first taste we ate them all!
It is highly recommended for romantic dinners and small groups of adults.
I think when I am in Carpi I will definitely go back there!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Valerio P

Philpsburg
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

The best tagliatelle di zucca I ever had! Well actually the only time I had pasta stuffed with pumpkin! Prior to the Maratona di Italia, we had our pre-race meal here. Not only was the food great, but the staff opened early so that they could serve us.

• Visited October 2013