“Unforgettable Honeymoon at Villa Roc”
Review of Villa Roc

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salt Rock
Villa Roc
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Unforgettable Honeymoon at Villa Roc”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I recently spent our honeymoon at Villa Roc in Salt Roc and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! Heidi and her family welcomed us and made us feel right at home. She even went the extra mile to put champagne and chocolates in our room. Our room was spacious and very neat, with a private sea-view balcony. The atmosphere was inviting and relaxing. There was no rush to get up for breakfast, as it was served all morning. The food was delicious and very filling! Not to mention divine home-made rusks! Heidi was always around and willing to give ideas of how to enjoy our days at the coast, including contact details for local tourist attractions. Villa Roc has a great location, a two minute walk to the beach! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa Roc and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Centurion
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had a wonderful time staying at Villa Roc in Salt Rock. The decor is fresh and elegant and the atmosphere is light, refreshing and welcoming. The guesthouse is spotlessly clean which is very important. You can always find a lovely spot in the house to enjoy whether it's the patio, the poolside, in the lounge or in your room. One of my favourite parts of the day was eating my breakfast on the patio next to the pool; another was having an afternoon nap in my room with a balmy sea breeze drifting over me. The beach is a short walk away and the guest house is located in a safe and pretty area. The hosts are warm and quietly attentive.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I felt so rejuvenated after staying in this home-away-from-home with its fresh, airy feel, its beautiful, 'homey' touches and the warm hospitality of hostess Heidi and her family.
I enjoyed coffee & rusks on my private, sea-view balcony,
lounging by the pool in its picturesque garden,
a 3-minute walk to sand, sea and sun,
and watching TV from my oh-so-comfy bed.

What I liked least was having to leave...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Joanne G
Solwezi, Zambia
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We found this beautiful place by accident, while actually looking for something else.
The Villa Roc has an ideal layout, all rooms with en suite bath rooms, rooms are so tastefully furnished and decorated. The spacious terraces and lounge are perfect chill-out areas. The kitchen is perfectly equipped and superb to cook in. Heidi who runs the place is so easy going, warm hearted, charming and helpful. In cas u stay B&B she prepares first class breakfast for you. For me the #1 place to stay in the Ballito area - Villa Roc really rocks!

• Stayed March 2013
#1 of 3 in Shaka's Rock
Zuider Zee Guest House
Zuider Zee Guest House
#1 of 12 in Salt Rock

Been to Villa Roc? Share your experiences!