See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Breakfast was ok, dinner was good and the pasta delicious. However, I objected to drinking wine in the bar out of plastic beakers, the manager informed several of us ladies, that is what we were to expect as 'all inclusive' guests. The next evening I purchased a drink, in order to get a glass to drink out of. The lady serving at the bar did not know of Lugano or Bardolina wines when I asked for a glass of wine, apparently these are local wines.
On Wednesday evening I saw an extremely large insect sitting on top of the curtain rail in my room, I think that it was a cockroach, I tried to get it down using a towel, but was unable to do so, I phoned down to reception, but couldn't make contact. Fortunately, on standing by my open door, a guest passed by and was able to get hold of the cockroach. I mentioned that I couldn't get hold of reception on the phone, the guest enquired as to whether the phone was plugged in, on looking we saw, no plug, but just two wires on the end of the phone. I reported this to reception the next morning and stressed how important it was to have a working phone in a hotel room, the guy wrote the details down on a log, and said that the phone would be repaired. When I returned in the evening the phone had not been repaired, and hadn't by the time I departed the hotel.
The next evening another cockroach was sitting on the bedroom floor, which I was able to deal with, I would add that the door to the window was closed at all times whilst I was residing at the hotel. My room was like a sauna, even with the air conditioning on, it didn't cool down, so as well as heat, the air conditioning was noisy.

I wasn't able to receive BBC World, CNN or SKY News, as many of the guests that I spoke with had. They gave me various numbers for the channels, but it didn't work on the TV in my room, even a guest attempted to reset the channels for me, but it didn't work. I didn't wish to watch TV all evening, but merely wished to see the weather forecast for the forthcoming day.

I would not, sadly, therefore recommend this hotel in view of my recent experience there.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Roberto D, B.O. at Hotel Everest Arco, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2015

I would like to let you know that as from the first January 2015 HOTEL EVEREST ARCO has changed Management, and I would like to tell you how much we are sorry to read about your experience. Therefore, I would like to invite you to pay us a visit in order to be able to revise your opinion. Sincerely yours, HOTEL EVEREST ARCO.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We came here on a Leger holiday we don't know why there were complaints, we had a great stay staff were friendly rooms clean, food adequate the only let down were the packed lunches.
as a three star hotel you cant expect any thing more you get what you pay for it was a bit far out from Lake Garda can always get a taxi or a bus.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2013

A very welcoming host! Many thanks Enrico for a wonderful Stay!

A coach trip with Leger Coach holidays UK. Dinners were good. Breakfasts could do with a bit of improving and suggest changing the supplier of your packed lunches. Overall a lovely stay. Hope to return one day to collect the beautiful juke box!

Best Wishes

Stan, Chelmsford UK.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have recently stayed here as part of a leger holiday. From reading other reviews I have to say I was a bit worried about staying here, but having just spent the last 5 days here there really wasn't anything the complain about!!!! The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel was clean and I really can't understand what was wrong with the food it was very nice!! It certainly wasn't German food, unless you consider pasta, lasagne and pannacotta German!!! And also, we had a packed lunch everyday that was fine!! I really don't know what people expect but last time I looked a packed lunch included a sandwich, fruit and a drink! We had something different everyday, with different fruit and a choice of either still or spring water, what more do you want!!! There was nothing to complain about. The only issue is the location of the hotel as there are no shops etc within walking distance (unless you like a long walk). There is however a bus that will take you to the centre of arco anyway, should you want to go. We were so busy on this holiday we literally only had dinner / breakfast, and slept there. I was too tired to do anything else, and yes the all inclusive ended at 10pm, but I'd normally fill up my drinks at 10 and then by the time I'd finished I'd need to go to bed as we were always up so early for the trips!!!!
We had a balcony with our room and the view was just beautiful. This is a three star hotel and isn't trying to be anything else, if you want 5 star all inclusive then I suggest you pay for it.

Room tip: There is a clock tower at the back/side of the hotel, and rings at 7am every morning. Sometimes this changes but it's never earlier. The views are beautiful if you don't mind being woken up.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank GlobeTrotter24_10
Reviewed October 23, 2012

just returned from a Leger holiday at this hotel and must say my wife and I wonder if we went to the same hotel as some other reviewers. This is a 3 star hotel and doesnt pretend to be anything else. There was at least one Italian dish on the menu each evening and dinners were generally adequate..you dont get huge portions on the continent!!! Would agree that the packed lunches were a bit mundane ( these were probably shipped in or done previous night ). Suggested to Leger that they drop the lunches as there were always plenty of reasonably priced sandwiches available when on excursions........they will probably argue that you cant call it all inclusive if you do that.............also agree its wrong to call it all inclusive when there were restrictions on availability and time to consume.............aslo not correct to call holiday Lake Garda and Venice all inclusive when trip to Venice was an extra payment

Room tip: Church bells can be heard from all rooms......we found rooms very comfortable and shower one of the best ever in hotel room
Date of stay: October 2012