“The best Gelato around”

Gelateria Artigianale Tarifa
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Arco
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I have spent the last two weeks holidaying in Croatia and Italy. During the two weeks I have developed a minor Gelato addiction, during which I have managed to eat 50 scoops of Gelato across a number or Gelaterias. There is only one place I have come back to more than once and I can say with great confidence that this is the best Gelato I have had. The dark chocolate tastes like being caressed by an angel, the cheesecake is to die for and the white chocolate made me forget I'm single and lonely. If you walk past this place and don't go in you have made a big mistake.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (134)

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This gelateria is definitely the best in Arco. It is worth standing through the at times long lines. All flavors are good, but the semifreddo, which comes in 3 different flavors is amazing.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The best ice cream in Arco and one of the best in North Italy. A large selection of tastes. Big portions.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

this is the best icecream in Arco!! We tested the other icecreams but this is so extreamly creamy... there is nothing more to say!! just the BEST!!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2016

I just love their ice-cream! I biked an additional 10km after a 70km-day tour just to eat another 3 scoops of their ice-cream. It is sooooo good! And the lady behind the counter was really friendly as well. I can't wait for my next trip to Lake Garda...this ice-cream store is a definite MUST!

Date of visit: July 2016