“Tasty Zwiebraten”

Schlosskeller
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2018

I visited this during the off-season, so I was alone in the restaurant except for another couple. The waiter was very attentive and polite. I had the Zwiebelbraten, which was delcious. For an appetizer I had mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. The red wine, a French merlot , was so-so. It would have been a nicer atmosphere if there had been more guests.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed June 13, 2017

We had our last meal [before continuing our holiday .... not last as in LAST!] in Bad Hindelang here and my wife pronounced it 'fab', she's a child of the sixties after all! And I had my best asparagus soup ever here .... the rest of the meal was excellent too.
Definitely can recommend,

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2016

We had just arrived in Bad Hindelang and asked the place we were staying for a dinner recommendation. They suggested this place and it was within 5 minutes walking distance from our apartment. We walked in on a Sunday night and got a table quickly in the outside area. There was only one server and a helper for a lot of tables. Being American the waitress understood enough to take our order in a short amount of time although she was taking care of many dinner guest. The server and the helper worked as a team and our drinks and meals came out faster than I expected considering how busy they were. And they worked with smiles on their faces. My meal was very pleasing to the palate and to the eyes. It is a place I would eat at again if I come through this region again.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank BobnSusanfromPA
Reviewed June 9, 2016

Choice of local specialities or international food, well cooked and presented, by friendly staff. Set in a picturesque village with on this day the excellent local male voice choir performing in the nearby square.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

We were able to get a table thanks to a cancellation last night and were blown away by the friendliness of the staff, the attention to detail, the ambiance of the building and, most importantly, the very high quality of the food. We will be going again on this visit for sure!

Date of visit: September 2015