“They didn't respect ours reservation”
Review of Villa Paula

Villa Paula
Ranked #6 of 9 Okrug Gornji B&B and Inns
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“They didn't respect ours reservation”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We had a resevation beeween 18.07-22.07.2012 payed in advance 1 mounth before.When we arrived there we had a big surprise -they offer us other location (not at the same lavel),not big apologize and any credible explanations to us or to ours travel agent.They almost ruin ours holiday and my wife 50-th birthday anniversary.Shame on you !

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sorin p

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We`ve just came back last Sunday from a beautiful holiday in Croatia, Trogir, Okrug Gornji at hotel Villa Paula. We were a small group of 8 person from which 2 children and my opinion is shared by others. So I speak in there behalf too. So, about Croata I am sure you know that is a country which must be visited not only for it`s history but for his amazing natural parks and towns, I want to mention here some "must do" trips: Plitvice, KRK waterfall, Split, Medjugore and Moostar (in Bosnia) and if you can rent a boat and sail away to the islands which are not far away. About the hotel, I have only good words, staff was great, rooms are ok, not very big but spacious enogh, very clean, AC, balcony swiming pool is very private and clean, food (we`ve had halfboard) it is ok, not fancy but very good and enough. free parking, free internet (wireless) and I must say again great staff from the owner, manager, receptionist,, waiters, everybody wants you to have the best stay. There are two matters which they can work about: a fridge in room is needed in order to have cold water during the night and the other matter is also important at dinner they can serve besides food also a jug of water on each table for free, not to wait clients to order expensive drinks from their menu. Besides this two matters is a place where we will want to come back. I will recomend this place to my friends and I recomend to you too. If you want to ask me anything regarding it please fell fre to write me on messenger at stefantritescu<at>yahoo.com. I hope you will have nice holidays like us.

Room Tip: I don`t know how are rooms with sea view, we had 3 rooms with pool view, but I am sure that they hav...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank StefanTritescu
Lendava, Slovenia
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Hello!
Last week, if you remember, were I and my family at Hotel Villa Paula. It was beautiful holidays: nice people, good food, lovely City and more and more... Now we turn on the Hotel. All rooms in the Hotel were very clean. Staff were very nice to me and my family. Essentially, we were felling great. We loved it and we'll be back!
Greetings! Dominik

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank r1pp3r8
Timisoara, Romania
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Well this year I was at Villa Paula and it was not the first time actually it was the second time and i just can say it was incredible when your thinking at the price and what it has to offer, its a verry clean hotel and this is verry important for me and my girlfriend the room has very nice furniture and they are big and the service was tipical croatian very nice people working overthere and the owner I consider him a person thet cheaps his word...and the place I mean the location was extraordinary..if you go there you have a lot to visit...i must admit that i am also very surprised about the bad comment or rewievs about the things like ther was no frigy in the room or they where not nice to the guest...about owerbooking problem OMG i had that problem in turkey 5* hotel sou that can happen everywhere anyway thanks again to the owner i had a great time and i will come back again for sure!!! Kisses and hugs to M. and S.

6 Thank alex_andru1976
bucuresti
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I just came back a week ago and i can say 100% it was the best holiday i had ever experinced. The contidions were excelelent at the villa , the breakfast and the dinner were excelent and even though the sea was very close to the villa we benefited the swimming pool from the villa till late in the night. I encorage everyone that want's a excelent holday to go to this villa it will ramain marked to you forever.

6 Thank Unqoq89
Bratislava
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed in Villa Paula for 6 nights. The room was OK, but there is no fridge, no hairdryer and the double bed was just two singles put together and that is not what would you expect in 4star. The pool was great , very private and clean with deckchairs. The problem is in the kitchen, which is more like refectory than a restaurant. Breakfast was very disappointing with only a limited choices. If you decide for Villa Paula, do not take the half board/breakfast and get your food somewhere else.

Timisoara, Romania
Reviewed January 26, 2011

I visited Croatia last summer and I spend a great week there. The food was delicious and the hotel personal nice. The rooms are clean and the air conditioning is free. This place is wonderful and I will surely return this summer with my friends. this year we'll make early booking reservation to be sure that we will find places.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
#2 of 4 in Okrug Gornji
Villa Katarina
Villa Katarina
#1 of 9 in Okrug Gornji

Been to Villa Paula? Share your experiences!