Not easy to find as not sign posted vey well and situated on hill through narrow roads.
Booked 2 bedroom apartment and was given 2 small studio rooms with inter-connecting door. When I explained difference between studio and apartment to owner, he insisted this was 2 bed apartment, but then later offered us a 1 bedroom apartment which we accepted as tired and late in the day.When passports handed over, was then told they would not be returned until full payment received.
- Apartments are nothing like shown in pictures.They only represent 1 or 2 apartments.
- Very poor,basic kitchen area, a unit stand containing sink,2 hot plates,fridge and cupboard for pans.No cupboard to store food, no work surface to prepare food,cutlery in small box, no small saucepans (2large), no extras e.g.toaster
- 1 air conditioning unit, did not reach into bedroom so unbearably hot.
- View is spoilt by shipyard, with rusty ships and oil rig structure.
- Curtains didn’t close to block out sunlight, no lock on bathroom door, loose fitting toilet seat, kids disappointed as TV tuned into german and other small but important details such loose skirting boards, bad lighting and single sheets on creaky double beds.
-Don't trust pictures shown or apartment details on website. Not true representation.
-Short walk to beach (10-15mins), although up and down hill.
-Nice to have a small pool as many other apartments do not.
-Clean towels changed every three days.
-Some good views.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Stil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Stil Okrug Gornji, Ciovo Island, Croatia