Very average, the rooms were basic but clean, the staff are friendly enough but don't inspire you to spend much time in the hotel so we just used it as a base and for that purpose its good enough for the money. The price of food and drink is okay but you can get much better and cheaper by going for a short walk to the many bars and restaurants nearby. Most hotels of this type are cheap and cheerful and make most of their money from food and drink rather than the room booking, this hotel needs to work harder on its hospitality to keep its guests in the hotel, no free wifi (standard in most) no 2 for 1’s on drinks (standard in most) food only average but charging same price as restaurants serving excellent food 2 mins walk away. We intend to go back to Marmaris next year but we wont re-book here, it was okay but there are better hotels than this for the same money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Club Meridmar Apart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Meridyen Apartments Marmaris
- Meridyen Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Meridmar Apart Turkey/Armutalan