“Average”
Review of Hibiscus Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Armutalan
Hibiscus Hotel
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed here for 2 weeks me and my friend got a cheap deal was told we wer near bar street which was a lie bar street is miles away from the hotel. Its about 20 min walk to the beach front. The maid service was rubbish everytime they took our dirty towels and neva left us clean ones so we had to go to reception and ask for clean towels to be told the maids av gone home. Eventually we did manage to get 2 clean towels after arguing with the reception. Overall an average holiday but would not go back as its to quite and a fair walk to the beach and the bars.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Me and my gf have just returned from turkey 23rd August-6th September.we stayed at the hibiscus gardens, arriving early Thursday morning was greeted by a member of staff and a security guard who took our bags to our top floor apartment.
Having looked around the apartment it was clean,tidy and pretty big! Went outside on the balcony and realised we had 1 of the biggest ones so we got lucky lol.we had 2 single beds pushed together which wasn't ideal but wasn't a major issue.we had to pay £55 for the air con for our 2 week stay and I would recommend it! Especially if your going in August like we did, temperatures hit over 50 degrees some days! And it was still high 20's of an evening/early morning.
Our kitchen had a 2 ring tabletop hob, kettle and fridge with a freezer compartment.apartment had no tv which really didn't bother us.
Didn't stay in the hotel much as we were always out and about, we did have breakfast there a couple of mornings which was good and was around 6 lira! The hotel has 2 pools.the hotel is in a great location, far enough from everything to be quiet of an evening but close enough to walk to local shops, restraints and not far from the seafront.
There's a local shop over the road which is reasonably priced and local shops and restraints in eitha direction which are also pretty good, Harry rams takeaway does great chicken kebab wraps :D.
Overall we found it a good place to stay for what we wanted, a hotel to base ourself at,sleep in and on the days we didn't do anything just relaxed.
Would definantly go back to the hibiscus.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lee R
Reviewed September 9, 2012

If you are looking for a good value for money apartment this is one to miss! First apartment we were given was like a dungeon with dark wood doors and very noisy fridge! We moved to a first floor apartment which was an improvement but still a dissapointment. Location terrible with an unmade road leading up to it and not well lit on a night time. Taxi drivers couldnt find it and always took you to Hibiscus Gardens. Eventually when they found it the bill was almost double what it should be! I wouldnt recommend anyone walking alone in this area late at night!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mandy W
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Rooms were clean and not a bad size, pools were a good size and clean, plenty of sunbeds, didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel at night but all the staff were really nice and all the food we had there was really nice, I stayed in room 207 and it was quiet on a night, got sun first thing on a morning on the balcony but it was nice to sit out on in in the afternoon as it was shaded, cleaners done a good job and were nice, location of hotel was quite good, would recommend umuts at the top of the road when you turn right out of hotel right on the corner , food was very nice and drinks were good, not watered down like some places, cocktails were really strong, would definitely stay at hibiscus gardens again, gonna go visit them all next year if I don't stay there.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed at Hibiscus 1&2 for 2 weeks (15th Aug, 30th Aug) on arrival i was shocked at how dark the road the hotel is situated on was. I was given a room in the attic (room 111) with my 4yr old son but after complaining on day 3 about my son being able to open the balcony door I got moved to the 1st floor (room 106) for the rest of my holiday (",) the maids were lovely, they cleaned our room everyday and gave us extra towels. The apartment was clean and in good condition, only downfall about it was everytime I had a shower the bathroom floor would get soaked. I can't really fault Hibiscus 1&2 apart from the cockerel that constantly woke me up at 4am and there being no entertainment and we ordered breakfast twice which took over an hour to make and was cold and burnt when it finally arrived. Most days/nights we ate at COUSINS restaurant, situated 5mins away from Hibiscus 1&2. In all honesty these apartments are not bad at all but if I went back to Turkey I would stay in a hotel that had entertainment as for my son the evenings were pretty boring.

1  Thank Tiff86
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

On arrival was taken to attic room apartment(no lifts)having to carry suitcases up very dangerous winding steps(which i slipped down in middle of holidays and no i wasn't drunk).apartment was clean but was instantly disappointed as we was told there was air con in both rooms and they both had en-suites (which they didn't).Don't bother ordering any food there either you'll get it at the end of your stay it was taking that long!there's no entertainment or children's club either.Been going out to turkey for past four years and have had some fabulous times but this hotel was dreadful.HIGHLY RECOMMEND go to different hotel.

3  Thank cat01Wales
Reviewed September 1, 2012

stayed in Hibiscus gardens middle 2weeks in august and can not really fault the place. There was a few little niggles but nothing to spoil our holiday and soon was sorted out, like when we arrived at 6am in the morning and was put in a room right at the back of the complex and to be woke up less than 2 hours later by a cockrel. we asked if we could change rooms and it was no problem we were put in room 208 overlooking the pool we thought this might be very noisy but it was`nt too bad (just one women seemed very loud) the fridge was`nt working properly so when we asked if it could be change it was done within 20mins,there was a couple of lights out again changed very quickly. My only real niggle was the air con it took a long time to cool room down but once it did it was ok( £55 for air con) rooms are basic but clean and for the amount of time we were in them they are a great base. Dont forget you only get one toilet roll! LOL! will dofoe stay in them again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Armutalan
Club Atrium Apartments
#2 of 27 in Armutalan
Club Turquoise
Club Turquoise
#47 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Hibiscus Hotel? Share your experiences!