just returned from the epic and had a brilliant time! travelling with a family of 13 everyone was happy with the hotel and the facilities it provided..
the food was acceptable with plenty to choose from. even for the fussiest eaters amost the family.. breakfast wasnt to most of out likings but why complain when you can get a full english for £2 across the road at umuts cafe .. were breakfast was always served with a smile by there excellant staff. on a night time in the epic the food was nice with always plenty to choose from like curry, pasta, kebabs, chicken, turkey and loads more.
entertainment round the pool was ok with the waiters doing there party dancers. however elvis was an entertainer in hisself always walking around with a smile on his face and very cheerful , even when he had manflu!!! the bingo was also good on a afternoon and the bingo song always made us laugh.
the rooms were clean and nice to stay in ..they were cleaned daily and had a view across the pool and the mountains what more would you want to wake up to.. the hotel is set in quiet a lively area of armutalan with plenty of bars to keep you entertained!! also with one of the best exchange rates in marmaris...
the tattoo shop in the hotel is very good also most of the party got tattos and everyone with pleased with what they got.
have booked to return in june and cant wait to go back ! the epic is a very pleasant place to stay and im counting down the days to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Epic hotel is the place to be. Why, you say? It is a family run hotel so you feel very welcomed by the Turkish hospitality. The rooms are all done out in style for your comfortable stay. Relax round the pool or enjoy the fun that's goes on with our staff from water polo to darts plenty to do for all age, friendly staff to attend your every needs they will put a smile on your face and make you stay the best ever to remember. Enjoy lunch round the pool with a full range of tasty food and drinks from milkshakes to cocktails to a nice cool beer something for everyone. Our half board guests will experience the selections of wonderful foods and lots of wonderful tasty sweets to get your taste buds dancing. We also have a Chinese and Indian Restaurant were there is full entertainments program and a nice place to sit in style, great games area for the children. What more could you ask so this is why you should stay have it the traditional way or enjoy our Turkish culture and that is not to be missed we cater for all walks of life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Epic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Epic Hotel And Apartments
- Epic Hotel Apartments
- Epic Hotel Armutalan
- Epic Apartments Marmaris
- Epic Hotel Marmaris
- Epic Hotel Turkey/Armutalan