Epic Hotel
$35
$34
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Musti's Royal Hotel Plaza(Armutalan)(Great Value!)
$34
$26
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Musti's Apart(Armutalan)
$30
  • Restaurant
Club Atrium Apartments(Armutalan)(Great Value!)
$38
$33
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsago travelfront barhalf boardnext yearfoam partiesturkeygreat corner steak housepool areagreat holidayjeep safariwater polopool staffevery nightunder new managementpool partyfamily roomtwo weeks
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Fantastic Hotel with fantastic staff. Stayed here for the 4th time and still love it. The rooms are very clean and spacious although basic. They were cleaned daily with fresh towels everyday to. The reception staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful. The hotel had the best exchange rate in marmaris which is unusual but a bonus for us. The pool is fab, just sit on your sunbed and the drinks are brought to you. Elvis and the boys are great looking after your every need. Deniz and Olly are wonderful young lads very cheeky mind but you cant help but love them. Food was great only downside i would say is that it was a little repetitive. Evening meals better that breakfast but overall great food. Travelled with 8 in our party, 7 adults and 1 child but something for all of us. Cant wait to return next year. Keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tiffany010
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed for 7 days at the Epic with husband and 2 teenage daughters. Honestly I could not fault this hotel. Everything was on point - the hotel, the staff, the food, the entertainment. It was better than some 4* hotels that I've stayed in.
We stayed in a two bedroom family room which was spacious and clean. We chose not to have maid service every day because it was very hot and we stayed in late most days going out later when the heat was bearable. However maid service was good. There is a fridge in the hotel room stocked with most drinks and water. We only had the water which was reasonable at the equivalent of 33p (1 lira) a bottle. You can bring your own drinks as there is ample space in the fridge. The aircon was an additional cost of £40 for the week but well worth it and very much needed.
We went half board - breakfast and dinner. Breakfast had a good range of hot and cold foods. Dinner was delicious - hot and flavoursome. There was even a menu displayed at the hotel reception each day so we knew what to look forward to. There was a good balanced selection on offer and something different every day which gave it a restaurant feel. Fruit and vegetables were available at each meal.
Only negative is that sometimes we had to queue for dinner and if you needed water, it had to be paid for. Evening entertainment was enjoyable although repetitive.
I love how Marmaris comes alive at night and the Turkish make you feel very welcome.
It was blazing hot though and very humid at night. I will visit again but during the cooler months. I travelled with Thomas Cook and their services were fantastic so all in all a very enjoyable holiday. Epic!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

First trip to Turkey so didn't know what to expect from the hotel. We arrived early hours in the morning and was given our key. We had the safe and air con which cost £110 English for the 17 nights. The room we were given was quite small but adequate for the two of us. There was a mini bar in the room, the water was one lira which we thought was cheap compared to the three lira in the pool area and dining room. The rooms were kind of cleaned every day but we did get clean towels every day. The room overall was clean with hardly any marks on the walls etc.
We were half board so had breakfast and evening meal included. The breakfast was ok, plenty of choice i.e cereals, toast, fruit, continental style, omelettes, pancakes and then hot scrambled eggs, sausage and beans. You got fruit juice and hot drink included in the breakfast but had to pay for the evening drinks.
The evening food was ok for a foreign country, not a great change in the daily food except for the specials each day. Did get to the point that we ate out more than we ate in the hotel.
The pool area was very clean, was lots of sunbeds but unless you got up early you wouldn't get one in the first week we stayed.
Staff on reception were lovely, especially the older gentleman on night duty. As for the dining room staff... well all I will say is we found them ignorant and rude at times.
We did not go to any evening entertainment so cant comment on that but the day entertainment was ok. They had a few foam parties which was good.
The exchange rate in the hotel was as good as the shops and they don't charge commission.
The bar on the outside was about the same price as other places, we did have a few drinks there but the atmosphere was a bit boring so didn't want stay too long. Think if the bar offered discount to people staying in the hotel and put more entertainment on earlier in evening then it might get better.
Overall it was a nice clean hotel, we would go again as its a good location, and clean which is a must on holiday and most importantly its close to our favourite bar "Umut"!!
It is good value for the money we paid and there was no beasties lurking in the rooms which is a bonus on its own.
Oh and there was always hot water for showers and they provide shampoo, showergel etc which is nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lornadoone2012
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed in the Epic last year for 1 week & just returned from a 2 week stay. Loved my holiday last year but bit more mixed views this year.

A lovely hotel in a good location, lovely pool area & we never had any problems getting sunbeds. Food this year was poor compared to last year. We only ate evening meal about 6 times in 2 weeks. I often found the food lukewarm & selection poor. I didn't appreciate being given into trouble by Elvis when eating dinner (over a drink) then doing it again the next night. Then he started slagging the front bar staff. Very unprofessional.

I also don't like how the reception staff harass you to pay mini bar bill. A note was left in my room to go to reception, I got a fright and it was for a 7lire bill. We paid our bill every couple of days, no need to leave notes in my room!

Rio in the front bar is fantastic & the hardest working employee! Martin, the alleged bar manager, poured about 3 drinks throughout our 2 week stay & left every night at midnight leaving Rio & the other boys to work until the early hours. My friend & I also witnessed a boy in front bar steal 10lire tip we left, put it right into his pocket. After that I made sure tips were put in the box for all to share.

Room was nice, clean towels every day bar one but bed only seemed to be changed once in 2 weeks.

Would I go back to Epic? Probably give it one more try. If the food was improved then it would be much better. Staff need to stop talking about each other in front of customers! I go away to relax. Oh and Mustafa the photographer likes to comment on people being overweight so stay clear of him if you ain't a size 10!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Urtheweakest
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Me and my husband went our honeymoon there for a wk in aug. I must say that it was a pretty average hotel even though the rooms were clean I never once seen a Hoover in corridors which were all carpet!. The breakfast was disgusting and the you got a drink in morning but didn't at dinner.? Confused as half board thought ud at least get a water.! Staff were like jerkll and hyde... Apart from that it was a great holiday and goin bk next year just to a different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013