This was our 3 year staying in the hotel . We were a party of 2 adults and 3 kids aged 5 ,10 and 11. I cannot fault the place one bit and will be back next year . The new entertainment team were great :) everyone works so hard and are really friendly.We met some really nice people. Jay and Jimmy and Adam from the little shop who are a credit to the place . Not forgetting the rest of the staff .
The kids loved every minute of the holiday and had something to do all the time .
We stayed In the apartments which are spot on and cleaned everyday.
The food in the hotel is lovely . I have never had a bad meal in 3 year .
The staff have worked hard and it shows from the good reviews . Keep up the good work and we will see you all next year :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A British run complex consisting of 54 apartments and studios and 72 hotel rooms. Family friendly with all your needs catered for so you don't even have to leave the complex. Free daily and nightly entertainment and a choice of restaurants including the popular Havana and the TaiPan Chinese and Indian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Club Atrium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Atrium Apartments Marmaris
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Atrium Apartments Turkey/Armutalan