“Great hotel”

Club Atrium Apartments
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Armutalan
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just got back on the 8th of June had a great Holliday staff so friendly nice hotel in a great location food by the pool was so tastey it's a must try!!!! I would defo go back me and my fiancé loved it sum great shops in the hotel which I found was cheaper than the market good bargains.dez&jen

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Dez84
jayneg10, Public Relations Manager at Club Atrium Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Many thanks for giving us feedback on your holiday. the trip advisor comments are very important to us. It was nice to hear that you enjoyed our poolside food and that your fiance liked our selection of shops and on site market stalls.
Hope to see you again soon at Club Atrium

Write a ReviewReviews (1,259)

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a great place to go staff are brilliant and friendly entertainment is brilliant. we never went anywhere as we had everything u would need on a holiday. the pool staff was there at your beckon call the rooms are clean nothing is to much for them .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank cassy1953

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. Our customer feedback is vey important to us. I was particulary pleased to hear that you enjoyed our entertainment as we have a new team this year.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

On arrival I was shown to the Atrium apartments reception, although I was staying in the hotel, but not a problem the room was ok with a nice shower room (no bath) the maids came and cleaned every day, all the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

With regard to Marmaris, this was my first visit to Turkey and I will not be returning, because every where you go the people hassle you and are in your face this I do not like

C.J. Street single traveller stayed from 15 to 29 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jayneg10, Owner at Club Atrium Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about Club Atrium. Even though you were unhappy with the hassle in Marmaris in general I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hotel.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

What can I say, about this place!!! Well I start to say I have been coming to Atrium for 12 years now, twice a year also. The place gets better each year, you not need to go anywhere else as you have got everything there. Lovely food is severed in the Havana restaurant, served by friendly staff, they can't do enough for you!!! Have stayed in the apartments, also the hotel side, never had any complaints, the rooms and over the whole place are kept.
Everything you could possibly want is on site, e,g photographer, tattooist, jeweller, in shops, all which I have used.
Also the great entertainers, who this year got me involved in many games, had a brill time, special thanks to Jay, Turkay, and Smiley.

Thanks to the whole staff at Club Atrium for all your hard work, will see you all again in September. X

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jayneg10, Public Relations Manager at Club Atrium Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Many thanks for your great review. Its lovely to know that guests like yourself come back to us year after year and that you are continuously pleased with our service.

We look forward to seeing you again in September

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Eighth stay at Atrium,We stayed in Hotel side B+B this trip but have also stayed self catering aparts.too..Our room was spotless as always .Upgraded bathrooms for this season are excellent. Ate in Havana restaurant (part of hotel)a few times ...food was excellent.Heard a few comments about the Turkish breakfast ,we always enjoy it and cant understand why people are surprised at getting Turkish breakfast in Turkey !!! If Turks came to U.K.would they expect Turkish food here ?? Full English is available for a very small charge if u must ! All the staff are very friendly .
Atrium is in a great location 10 min walk to beach.. Dolmus stops outside hotel and taxi rank outside too.Looking forward to next visit hopefully in Sept.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I went to visit the club atrium again and had a lovely meal. Top notch. There has been a few changes in the entertainment team much to my dissapointment . I pity the poor guys who have to fill Ibo the previous entertainers shoes as he was such huge character and great performer. Also missing was my 2 favourite waiters Kevin and Abdullah (he is working in the younis hotel near point centre) . Also missing is the lovely couple from the market stalls who did hair and who sold perfume and kids toys. Hatice and Yavus are now working from the artisan street near the epic hotel and the chinese/indian buffet near parkhead bar. They are a lovely couple and im glad I stumbled across them again, they greeted me warmly as always and hope they will get to see all their old customers and welcome to new ones as well to their new stall.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about Club Atrium even though you weren't staying with us.
It was dissappointing that you did not enjoy the entertainment as much as last year but I would like to assure you that the entertainment team this year are continually striving to make our guests enjoy themselves as much as possible. I can understand that you were looking forward to seeing a couple of our longstanding staff but I am sure that you can appreciate that if a member of staff gets a good opportunity for long term work it would be unfair for us to stand in their way however pleased we are with their work.

Once again many thanks for your review and we hope that if you return to Marmaris that you will once again visit us.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Arrived around 1.45am after a long journey from Glasgow (20/05/2013). Checked in and asked reception to ensure cot was in room and my request of a quiet room had been met! I was told yes both my requirements had been met. Room we were given was small, not cleaned and no cot or even a big enough space for a cot. I approached reception who were puzzled by this. We were then given another room where the music was bouncing from a pub across the road. Again approached reception where the guy grabbed a bunch of keys to check other rooms, I insisted on going with him so I could judge for myself. Four rooms later we agreed on a "suitable" room. Next disaster came the excuse for a travel cot, my heart was in my mouth at the thought of putting my daughter in this. It was unstable, dirty and a downright hazard. It had no mattress so I asked for this, the guy brought a cushion from a couch, well you can imagine I freaked out! By this time it was nearing 3am, I had a grumpy husband and baby on my hands. We agreed that baby would be in with us and cot to be sorted in the morning.
Approached reception around 9am to explain the need for a secure travel cot. We where told this would be put in place. Went to pool to attempt to relax while this was getting sorted. Checked the room a couple of hours later and the next cot had been put in. It was filthy and shook about. We then decided to approach the rep (Jet2), she found this situation strange and said it had never happened before. She assured us a new cot would be coming to room. New cot did arrive which was ten times better, up to British standards and had a proper mattress.

Now for the good review!!! I cannot speak highly enough of the staff and the treatment we received from the 1st day! We have been going to Marmaris for the last six years and by far the Club Atrium was the best! Yes we had a blip on 1st night but my goodness the fantastic staff did everything they possibly could to rectify the situation. We felt so welcome, everybody from the entertainment team, bar guys, ice cream guy, reception right through to management were so polite and always having a laugh with us! They all loved our daughter Ruby and made us all feel right at home. On our last night they threw Ruby a 1st birthday party as she turned one after we were back. The decorated her high-chair with hundreds of balloons and made the biggest fuss over her! Every little girls dream! She was then presented with a fantastic handmade birthday card and birthday cake with full bells and whistles! A holiday never to forget!!
These apartments are prob bout a 15min walk to beach, I have stayed in this area many times before so use to the walk. Plenty of pubs, restaurants, shops right on your doorstep. Even after our 1st night experience I would return to club atrium tomorrow if I could! I would recommend the apartments to all types, families, singles etc!! Entertainment round the pool was brilliant, was sore with laughing on a daily basis!
Looking to book up for next year already, keep up the great work and there will be many happy customers to come.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with no plants or palm trees in front of them as I heard other guests mention they we...