“FANTASTIC ROAST”

The Castle Inn
Ranked #14 of 29 Restaurants in Usk
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: An historic town Inn, centrally located, serving great food and a wide selection of drinks. Large restaurant with conservatory located at the rear and 9 bedrooms offering ensuite accomidation.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were advised by two local ladies, to visit THE CASTLE, as my partner has special dietary needs.
The Landlady suffers similar, so was very well versed on Suzanne's needs.
We both opted for the roast of the day. Beef was fantastic great taste and great value. Plenty of hot tasty vegetables and great value too.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

stayed for one night whilst on a motorbike rally. the room was spotlessly clean the bed was soft but comfortable. The evening meal was well cooked and an abundance of vegetables, staff very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I visited Usk this weekend for the night and stayed at the Castle Inn. We had a small double room which was fine. Lovely and clean. The Welsh breakfast was absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this. The bar area of the hotel is a bit bare and unloved. But generally a nice hotel. Value for money.

1  Thank HawtinWales
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Visited this fine pub just before Christmas...arrived with nearly 20 bikers and the staff found us tables so we could all have a Sunday Roast..excellent food and well priced..friendly service all the way..
Will definitley return in the spring.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The Phoenix garden is long gone. Fortunately the Castle Inn remains and the food is excellent. I have dined here several times and my family have stayed in the rooms. All are first class and food excellent. The bar is friendly and the staff brilliant. My wife and I always get a warm welcome. A great place to eat, drink and stay in Usk.