“Simply lovely ”
Review of Little Welly Gifts

Little Welly Gifts
Ranked #6 of 11 things to do in Usk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely, wonderful shop in the middle of town. Stopped and found the cutest bath bombs to bring home. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Visiting Usk and happened upon this lovely little shop. Top quality organic cotton clothes for babies and young children. But apart from that full of interesting gifts, cards and diaries. I would thoroughly recommend a visit if you want to treat a special little person, or even yourself! A small family venture but so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I will certainly be back!

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Looking for that special gift I came across this lovely shop on the internet so decided to go and have a look for myself.
It’s divine, the staff are friendly and so helpful, they even gift wrapped all my purchases so I don’t need to do that for Xmas as well!
Will be going back soon.