Based on a 100% excellent rating on Trip Advisor I recommended this restaurant to my Brother-in-Law to celebrate his 60th Birthday with his family, including my wife, daughter and I. No one was disappointed except for the fact that the credit card machine was not working and it was a bit quiet in the restaurant (cannot think why as it is good and this was a Saturday night). We all had a starter and a main course. You have to bring your own alcoholic drinks as Imli is not licensed. A few had soft drinks which you can purchase. There were 9 of us and the bill was just under £100, which was pretty good. Everyone enjoyed their food and some dishes were well presented, which you do not often see Indian restaurants go to such trouble to do so. Obviously a traditional curry and rice dish you cannot do much on the presentation. Thanks to the management & staff for making this special occasion memorable for my Brother-in-Law and family.
After such a long stay I know how consistent the Quality of this hotel is. In the early days they got a few small things wrong, but eventually they were almost 100% right all of the time.
They management took on board some constructive criticism (e.g. they introduced a muesli cereal), but sadly not my suggestion to change the cereal dispensers to the type that keep the contents fresh, which I know they have this type in one of their other hotels in Barcelona. The type fed by gravity and dispense when you turn a knob.
Obviously I got to know the staff and they were all friendly and willing to help when things did go wrong. The rooms are a nice size and they have different styles/sizes of apartments. I always had the same type with a separate small kitchen, equipped with a kettle (by special request), fridge, microwave, 2 ring hob and all the utensils you require.
There is a gym and spa, but I never used these. The hotel has a restaurant used for breakfast and dinner in the evening. The breakfast has a good selection of continental breakfast items, including fresh fruit and some hot food in heated trays (bacon, sausage, egg). The dinner menu is a bit limited and repetitive, but can be good quality and is open earlier than a lot of restaurants in the town, which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Beware when special events like the Grand Prix are on, because they get fully booked well in advance.
Thanks to the Management and staff for looking after me for such a long time. My longest ever stay in one hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atenea Vallés Aparthotel is in the heart of the commercial area of Granollers.The GRANOLLERS CENTRE train station ( 200 m ) leads you to Barcelona city centre in 30 minutes.It has 84 new appartments of 35 m2 each with a bedroom, sitting room, bath and a fully equipped kitchen. It's ideal for families as it sleeps up to four people.Gym Atenea with Steam baths, Jacuzzi, Fitness.Car park next to the building.All rooms have WI-FI ADSL Internet connection free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Atenea Valles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Atenea Valles Hotel Granollers
- Aparthotel Atenea Valles Granollers
- Aparthotel Atenea Valles Province Of Barcelona/Granollers