We went here on a friends weekend. Metallica was in town and it was a big marathon in Stockholm, so we tried this hotel ( 8km from the city). It was surprisingly good. We we're 3 guys and had ordered a room with a extra bed. We ended up with a big family room (2 rooms, with a open door ). That was a positive bonus !
Breakfast was good .
We used the relax a lot. Normally it is prised 590 swedish kr per visit but its included in the hotel. It wasn't close to be worth that money, but for free it was wonderful . Nice and warm welcoming from the staff. Good lounge if you want to catch a game and have a drink.
its also a good walk in to the city if you want. Buy the water. It takes about a hour and a lot to see on the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conference Hotel situated north of city center, on shores of Lake Brunnsviken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm Hotel Solna
- Radisson Solna
- Solna Radisson
- Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm Stockholm County/Solna, Sweden