When you pay over 200 € per night, you expect some level of comfort. This hotel simply gives the value of a hotel where you expect to pay 70 € per night. Basic rooms, nothing fancy, a breakfast room that reminds me of the refectory in my high school - which if over 25 years ago, btw - hence a complete rip-off.
As other reviewers have pointed out, the location is a complete disaster, but that is something you are supposed to know : this is not the hotel you book when you want to visit Stockholm. It is not in the city center. But again, why such a high price of such a location ? A mystery to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel located on Highway E4, 5 km north of city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Jarva Krog reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Jarva Krog Hotel Solna
- Scandic Jarva Krog Stockholm County/Solna, Sweden