We chose this hotel because of its nice price, considering the expensive prices of Stockholm, and it proved to be a great value for money.
The hotel is located only a 5 minutes walk from Ulriksdal station (S Line) and from there you are in central Stockholm in just 10 minutes (3 stops). It's very easily accessible from the Arlanda Airport (local bus 583 to Märsta Station and then suburban train - S line - to Ulriksdal station, 8 stops if I'm correct).
Rooms (our on the 5th floor) are quite spacious, very clean and very quiet. Our room was equipped with double (two single beds together) bed with very good mattresses offering great sleep quality, big closet, flat TV, desk and an extra small table and chair. Bathroom with shower cabin was very good and clean. View from window was ok although there was nothing interesting to see (parking area, gas station etc.).
Breakfast was excellent with great variety in both sweet and salty food. Ι particularly appreciated the great variety of breads and toasts. Also included fish suggestions which i managed to taste... The breakfast lounge was very spacious with big window facades giving nice views of the surroundings (till the train station).
The hotel stuff was very friendly and attentive and allowed us to check out an hour later than the usual.
The hotel offers free wifi, 3 public pc's and printer, free coffee and tea facilities and free fruits on the reception desk. Besides the printer, we used all others. A bar and a restaurant operate until late.
We enjoyed every minute of our stay at the hotel and would definitely choose it again on a future visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its 183 rooms, the hotel is the largest in Unique Stay Hotels. The hotel opened in May 2011. On the premises you will also find conference rooms with a movie theater, and the restaurant with its 200 seats. Located in the heart of a very expansive area for homes and offices; Ulriksdal, Jarvastaden and Friends Arena. The Royal Parks Ulriksdal and Haga with its castle, is very popular with visitors all within a few minutes walking distance. Next time you are going to Friends Arena (2 km) with Mall of Scandinavia, the hotel is within walking distance or why not take the commuter train, one station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stockholm Hotel Solna
- Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva Stockholm County/Solna, Sweden