Easy to acces from higway between Stockholm and Airport. Garage-parking free of charge, 50 m away, safe garage.. Rooms are tidy but very small and materials cheap. Though bed was of good sleeping quality. I think all of the rooms are quiet = big plus. Small shower cabine. Dinner was ok, but service was totally bored lady. Breakfast was good quality, with bacon, fresh ananas, good bread etc. Price-quality above average, at least better than most of the Scandics in the neighborhood. Hotel had major key problem during the saty but they cleared it still - you got alwas somebody to open your door:-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its 183 rooms, the hotel is the largest in Unique Stay Hotels. The hotel opened in May 2011 and the final phase was completed in 2013. On the premises you will also find a spa with fitness center (free for hotel guests), conference rooms with a movie theater, and the restaurant Terrace with its 200 seats. Located in the heart of a very expansive area for homes and offices; Ulriksdal, Jarvastaden and Arenastaden. The Royal Parks Ulriksdal and Haga with its castle, is very popular with visitors all within a few minutes walking distance. Next time you are going to Friends Arena (2 km) with upcoming Mall of Scandinavia, the hotel is within walking distance or why not take the commuter train, one station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stockholm Hotel Solna
- Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva Stockholm County/Solna, Sweden