“Tidy and good average hoptel with excellent location” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva

Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Solna
Lahti, Finland
“Tidy and good average hoptel with excellent location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Easy to acces from higway between Stockholm and Airport. Garage-parking free of charge, 50 m away, safe garage.. Rooms are tidy but very small and materials cheap. Though bed was of good sleeping quality. I think all of the rooms are quiet = big plus. Small shower cabine. Dinner was ok, but service was totally bored lady. Breakfast was good quality, with bacon, fresh ananas, good bread etc. Price-quality above average, at least better than most of the Scandics in the neighborhood. Hotel had major key problem during the saty but they cleared it still - you got alwas somebody to open your door:-)

Room Tip: Apparantely all the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Anders K, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis styles Stockholm Jarva. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that the key problem has been taking care of.

Camilla Sandström

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ogbomoso
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Hotel is a very nice one with comfy beds and nice shower area. It's very clean and spacious. The breakfast was generous and infact, I will say it was the "Savior" in terms of "tolerable food" for me in Sweden. The staff is quite hospitable and kind and I will most definitely use Ibis Styles Hotel again if i find myself in Stockholm in the nearest future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your feedback from your stay with us at ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva. I am delighted that your stay was good and we hope to see you soon with us again.
Sincerely
Pune
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

The hotel is very good. Rooms are cosy, though,
congested. May be room, for double occupancy,
given to me was small since I checked in on
Sunday i.e. at reduced rate than standard rate.
Maintenance needs to be seriously looked into.
One lamp switch was not functioning, one lamp
at bedstead refused to glow. Staff is sincere,
polite and receptive. Restaurant is spacious.
Quality breakfast is served.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Leeds, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Although you don't expect from an Ibis Style Hotel a really a great service. At this time, the hotel disappointed me for the price. Design and spaces are ok. The room looks nice at the first place, however if you have a second look there are plenty of thinks wrong in the room as cables, plugs on the middle of the wall. Thermostats hidden, switches that you don't know for what is the function.
Regards to the service, if you fancy having a dinner at the hotel restaurant, you realise the short list of option on the menu book.
Only one waiter to manage more than 20 people. The waiter shotted the best, but it wasn't his fault no provide a good service. I really believe that management of this hotel is not running right the place when the waiter and the cooking are overworked.
Also I run into problems to connect to internet along my stay... No good:-(
Summarising, it is not worth this place for the value.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

St Helens, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel as I checked it was close to Friends Arena for the footie, had easy access to city centre and Arlanda airport, it was all of those things. Our room was nice, clean, good beds and bathroom, only gripe is TV, really badly located just outside bathroom door and dangerous when you bend down for something as nearly knocked myself out getting back up! Reception staff I found a bit mixed, as I did during my travelling around Stockholm this was my general feeling, polite enough but not that friendly really, maybe I'm being a little harsh? Breakfast was good, certainly saw plenty of people with full plates, hot and cold options aplenty.
There isn't much around the hotel,we did use the garage across the road, has snacks and drinks if you are stuck and is open until late.
Travelling is easy, train is 500m away, bus stop is a shorter distance but NOT 100m as someone else posted on here in error, we bought a rail card for 250kr for 3 days, and got loads of use out of it, but there is a 7.50kr fee to get back to Arlanda, you can use the card on buses and Metro too. Be aware we stayed in October and found a few things shut for the season, so please check before you leave, i.e. The Sightseeing boats were not sailing and Theme park closed. Stockholm is beautiful and I would certainly return and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis styles Stockholm Jarva. I am glad that your experience did meet your expectations.
At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.i hope to see you soon again.

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel is just 100m from the Arlanda to Stockholm Flygbuss stop. It is the first stop out of the airport and so it is convenient on that score. It is also 200m from a commuter railway station. The hotel is very modern and the rooms were clean and well kitted out. All of the staff were good and friendly but the reception team were a cut above any other hotel I have stayed at. The check was made super easy by allow me to complete the registration form in my room and drop back when I am next in reception. BRILLIANT idea.

Room Tip: This is not in the centre of S/holm so take note but it was just where I needed to stay.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anders K, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, responded to this review, October 4, 2013

It makes me proud and happy that our employees have managed to make your stay unique and will of course pass on your nice words for them to read.

We appreciate your sharing your experiens, and it is our hope that we will see you in the near future.

Camilla Sandström
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solna
Vasastan
Scandic Jarva Krog
#7 of 10 in Solna
The Winery Hotel
#2 of 10 in Solna

Been to Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva? Share your experiences!