Its not a god location unless you have a car.
Busses to and from airport stops close to the hotel but in between your flights it can be nice not to be stuck in the hotel.
I got one of the atrium rooms, nice but very small without mini-bar – that’s why I bought a can of soda from the reception for 5 USD- but then again with a price o match the size of the room.
From Swedish standards breakfast was poor and not very nicely set. The plates were quickly empted and refill took long time.
Restaurant is very limited in their menu and the prices are, again, high.
If you stay here I recommend the petrol station just across the street where the Soda is cheaper and one or two hot dogs give more value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its 183 rooms, the hotel is the largest in Unique Stay Hotels. The hotel opened in May 2011. On the premises you will also find conference rooms with a movie theater, and the restaurant with its 200 seats. Located in the heart of a very expansive area for homes and offices; Ulriksdal, Jarvastaden and Friends Arena. The Royal Parks Ulriksdal and Haga with its castle, is very popular with visitors all within a few minutes walking distance. Next time you are going to Friends Arena (2 km) with Mall of Scandinavia, the hotel is within walking distance or why not take the commuter train, one station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stockholm Hotel Solna
- Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva Stockholm County/Solna, Sweden