Welcome Hotel
$65
  • Room Service
$63
Agoda.com
UNA Hotel Malpensa(Cerro Maggiore)
$72
Poli Hotel(San Vittore Olona)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfriendly staffbusiness tripnice hotelfeel at homerooms are cleancomfortable staywithin walking distancethe ownergreat hospitalityunderground parkingreceptionmilaninformationgympartsluggagechoices
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I came to legnano for a three week holiday, I paid for accomodation, however I got called away for business after a week, I couldnt believe when the manager of hotel Giuseppe refused to refund my money, at $150 eur per night to lose 14 nights is stealing, I would never recommend to stay here, this is not the service you want, and if you to stay just hope you don't have an emergency

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Nat1825
lucianaoldrini, Proprietario at Welcome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

You have booked a suite choosing a very low " pre-paid, non refundable" rate.
On the base of your choice, in case of cancellation, you have no right to a refund .
Besides you did not book ditectly to us, but throught Booking.com.
On the Booking.com's sheet it is clearly written that the rate is "not refundable".
In spite of this, and in order to please you, we have offered to you the possibility of using the suite, for the number on the cancelled nights, in other period.
You refused our offer.
At last we have given you back the 50% of the amount paid.
And Booking.com have given you back the other 50%.
So, you have been totally remboused.
If you are a correct person, you must write this .

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I highly recommend the Welcome Hotel for anyone who is traveling for business or pleasure to the Milan area. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and well maintained, excellent service and a great breakfast. I have stayed at the Welcome Hotel twice and both times I was made to feel at home - I will defintiely return!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We've been is the hotel for 4 nights during a bussiness trip. It is close to highway but not too far from Milan downtown ( about 30 km).
Really kind stuff makes you satisfied during your stay.
Air condition is a little bit noisy even in vent low set.
Bathroom is not too big but tidy. Although glasses are made from plastic.
They also have underground garage.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I've been in this nice hotel, and I'll come back.
I felt like at home, the staff is so kind and friendly.
The location is perfect, in the evening, after my work, I can reach
lots of restaurant, bars, shops, without using my car.
All are within few meters.
At 8 minutes there is the center of the town, in 5 minutes I reach a nice park

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I went to Legnano to go to the Fair in Milano, I chose to stay at Welcome Hotel because I have heard pleasent comments about it and later on, found out those comments turned out to be true. The service is great and the amiable staff makes you feel comfortable and at home. The rooms are luminous, crystal clean and have a relaxing atmosphere. My stay there was truly amazing and I know that the next time I visit Legnano I will choose to go to Welcome Hotel.

Room Tip: Suites are relaxing and if you stress you can bathe in the jacuzzi bath.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business