“Thieves do not stay, if you need to adjust your schedule they will not refund you, I lost close to 1800 eur, be warned”
Review of Welcome Hotel

Welcome Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Legnano
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I came to legnano for a three week holiday, I paid for accomodation, however I got called away for business after a week, I couldnt believe when the manager of hotel Giuseppe refused to refund my money, at $150 eur per night to lose 14 nights is stealing, I would never recommend to stay here, this is not the service you want, and if you to stay just hope you don't have an emergency

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Nat1825
lucianaoldrini, Proprietario at Welcome Hotel, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
You have booked a suite choosing a very low " pre-paid, non refundable" rate.
On the base of your choice, in case of cancellation, you have no right to a refund .
Besides you did not book ditectly to us, but throught Booking.com.
On the Booking.com's sheet it is clearly written that the rate is "not refundable".
In spite of this, and in order to please you, we have offered to you the possibility of using the suite, for the number on the cancelled nights, in other period.
You refused our offer.
At last we have given you back the 50% of the amount paid.
And Booking.com have given you back the other 50%.
So, you have been totally remboused.
If you are a correct person, you must write this .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Altos, California
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I highly recommend the Welcome Hotel for anyone who is traveling for business or pleasure to the Milan area. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean and well maintained, excellent service and a great breakfast. I have stayed at the Welcome Hotel twice and both times I was made to feel at home - I will defintiely return!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Paks, Hungary
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We've been is the hotel for 4 nights during a bussiness trip. It is close to highway but not too far from Milan downtown ( about 30 km).
Really kind stuff makes you satisfied during your stay.
Air condition is a little bit noisy even in vent low set.
Bathroom is not too big but tidy. Although glasses are made from plastic.
They also have underground garage.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Athens-Greece
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I've been in this nice hotel, and I'll come back.
I felt like at home, the staff is so kind and friendly.
The location is perfect, in the evening, after my work, I can reach
lots of restaurant, bars, shops, without using my car.
All are within few meters.
At 8 minutes there is the center of the town, in 5 minutes I reach a nice park

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
greece
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I went to Legnano to go to the Fair in Milano, I chose to stay at Welcome Hotel because I have heard pleasent comments about it and later on, found out those comments turned out to be true. The service is great and the amiable staff makes you feel comfortable and at home. The rooms are luminous, crystal clean and have a relaxing atmosphere. My stay there was truly amazing and I know that the next time I visit Legnano I will choose to go to Welcome Hotel.

Room Tip: Suites are relaxing and if you stress you can bathe in the jacuzzi bath.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Russia
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We had to travel to Legnano by busines and had a luck to be booked in this hotel by our busines partners. Additionally there is special deal for them in it so we had quite a discout - so it may the stay great value for money too.

The hotel is located on one way street not too far from the twon center and has all you need for a short business trip.

From my point of view the pluses or strong points of this place are:

Comfortable rooms with nice bads, small fridge in and in suite facility
Nice staff freindly and has a sense of humor which is not often in hotels! Great
Close to center of town and easy to get from Milano also

Some points which stops me to give the full rating

Breakfast could be better for the 4 stars hotel - poor choise

Parking is rather small and in Italy it makes the difference - the car we hared were damaged on the hotel parking - nothing the hotel can do

Air conditioning is central, yet sofisticated, but too noisy

All TV channels are in Italian - no language, no news

Internet is paid by hourly rate - not acceptable from my point of view for business hotel in 4 stars today.

Overall - the price we paid were reasonable and value is OK, the colleagues who were in the area before said that this one is by far better than the others hotel they have been in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed July 14, 2010

We booked into this hotel as a group of 18 family members going to a family wedding. This is a small hotel geared mainly for the business market but from the moment we arrived as a wedding group from Ireland , it became a family hotel. The staff were excellent, so friendly and helpful they looked after our group so well, organising tours to the lakes ,transport to Milan, local taxis to and from wedding venues and airport,,dinner reservations the list goes on..... huge thank you to Welcome Hotels

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legnano
Palace Hotel Legnano
#4 of 9 in Legnano
Albergo Al Corso
Albergo Al Corso
#3 of 9 in Legnano

Been to Welcome Hotel? Share your experiences!