We had an amazing time at this hotel in the Chianti wine region in Tuscany. The hotel is about 30 minutes out of Florence by car (you definitely need a car to get to know the region!). From the hotel you have a beautiful view of the wine region, especially the sunset seen from the pool is stunning! The room was nice and clean with everything you need, make sure you get a room on the back of the hotel since they are nice and quiet and have a better view. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They helped us to book horse riding, a private wine tour in Greve in Chianti which was amazing and recommended us a restaurant (La Castellana) where we had the best meal of our entire stay. The restaurant of the hotel is also very good, although the price is a bit high for the ambiance of the restaurant (= breakfast room). The only real downside of this hotel was the breakfast. It was ok, but nothing spectacular at all, but at least the coffee was good. Thank you for an amazing time in beautiful Tuscany! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany