My wife and I had an amazing stay at Borgo during our recent honeymoon to Tuscany. The hotel is close to nearby villages in wine country and rooms are spacious with an amazing pool. The restaurant is really what made the experience. Max and his team went out of their way to make the two dinners we ate at the restaurant very special, with fabulous service, attention to detail, letting us sample various Italian delicacies, and even by removing the label from the bottle of wine we had that even and affixing it to a personalized note to commemorate the occasion. Not only was our experience fabulous, but hotel and restaurant are both reasonably priced and tremendous value in terms of bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany