After Rome, Rimini and Verona we were going to the heart of Italy and were not disappointed. This is a great hotel in beautiful scenery, great service and food.
The room was big and nice, and it had a balcony with amazing views. The outdoor area of the hotel was also great with a pool (which I didn't use since I got a cold before arrival) and a lot of space to walk and sit. Especially the many seating options were nice to just relax and read.
Inside the hotel is also one of the best restaurants of the region so we enjoyed our dinner there every evening.
They also have a wine cellar where you can do wine tasting and can buy wines from the region (they specialize on promoting regional food which is great).
What could be improved:
- bedding (mattress and linens) are sufficient, but could be better for the class of hotel
- internet was for free, but too slow. Get faster internet or offer slow/free and fast/paid.
- TV had a lot of channels, but most in Italian, would be great to have a few more international channels
We will definitely come back next year and will also try out their cooking lessons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany