Just left after 3 nights B&B and it is well worth a visit - rooms good (yes, beds hard but comfortable) - shower good and plenty of power - and breakfast good enough to set you up for your day. Staff all really helpful and friendly and views from pool - where you would spend most of your time if not out and about - are stunning. It is the location of the hotel that really sets it up as somewhere to stay and explore Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany