We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights the first week of September. Easy drive from Rome. The hotel is centrally located in Tuscany. There was a view of San Gimi from our terrace. Absolutely breathtaking! The room was large and clean. Staff was excellent. There were many things that made this property special. I consider their restaurant 5 star. I was hooked on their ravioli with their home made sauces and use of truffles. We had a t-bone for 2 our second night. The flavor was unbelievable! I thought I would collect wine from across Italy on this trip but i ended up buying all my wine here. Best red wine I have ever had! Their wine cellar also sold items made with truffles, balsamic, olive oil, aand other items from the area. The wine we ended up buying was exclusively made for this hotel. The grounds were beautiful. Signs through town made it easy to find. Recommend car rental for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany