“one of the best”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“one of the best”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

on our 3rd tour to Italy we've decided to make a gastro marathon.it includes winery,olive oil,zafferanno,aceto balsamico(tradizionali di Modena,as Davide from acetaia villa san donnino says),parmigiano reggiano &prosciutto(di Parma).
among the restaurants this one was one of the best.
kitchen,salon,service...reading some reviews I wonder if they've been at the same place.
I agree it is expensive but one must know where is going before entering the game.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
“Amazing Tour and Lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We did the tour with lunch, which was $150pp. After we finally got there through the muddy roads and off roading in our little fiesta we were met at the top of the hill by an amazing church. The road, which you are told to go up in the directions and following the street signs takes you to a closed road. If you go there in the next couple months, make sure to call ahead.

The tour is really cool and there is some really neat history of the church, which monks still live in. After the tour, which lasted about an hour, we went in for lunch. There were 7 of us on the tour, but they split our parties up for lunch which was nice. The servers were very nice and attentive to us and the lunch was nicely spread out between plates. There was plenty of wine to be poured, but we drove two hours to get there from Umbria, so we didnt drink much. I'm not going to go into detail about what we had for lunch, as it was pre-fix and it changes. But don't count your pennies here.. Just do it!! It was well worth the money. We even took some wine with us from the store in front.

Kosice, Slovakia
“Missing good service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We expect an excellent dinner, unfortunatelly we had only average experience for to much money.

Food creation was fantastic, except fish which was not fresh, but service has bad day.
We usually sitting with empty glasses, with no waiter to order...
First cources plates was given incorrect, so some of us must wait for new meal...
We have receive dirty knife and when we ask for clean the waiter answer that we made the knife dirty :(
We decide to take desert on other place...

Sentosa Island, Singapore
“Good restaurant, let down by Marcello Crini!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The location was fantastic, wine excellent, food and staff amazingly good. Let down by an extremely POOR manager, Marcello Crini. This was his email to me when I said, please hold on until I confirm with my credit card (verbatim):

"Sorry we dont confirm any reservation without card.
No problem for me if you dont find any other space also on friday the 5th
The wine tour with the group start at 6,15
For the moment I dont consider any reservation".

Also when I finally, confirmed it and asked for a birthday cake for my mother's birthday, he said yes and promised this to me. But did NOT bring out a cake on the night itself!!! His staff told me, he 'forgot'.
Terribly rude, poor service from Marcello. Which is a shame because the place is lovely, chef fantastic, terrific tour guide and great people all around! Find another manager PLEASE!

1 Thank Koolkatkim2476
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Service and Food However----$$$$$”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Wonderful location, food and outstanding extremely service but also very, very expensive. It is also a little stuffy. Not sure if you are on a budget you should go there.

Visited September 2012