The most romantic hotel we ever seen. The landscape is so beautiful - gentle hills with chalet-style houses scattered around. The rooms are so stilish - all white with wood furniture. The food is to die for - very unusual combinations that are just perfect. The pool area and spa are just perfect - including a pine sauna, a salt lake grotto to relax and a hugh Emperor bath where you can have a milk and honey bath with your partner. Just idillyc!! For the 4 days we were there we coudn't stop saying: "Look how beautiful" to everything (even to the bank!!). An excursion to Alpe di Siusi is highly recommended. From there a horse and carriage trip to a malga (mountain retreat) is soo romantic. Will come back anytime. Gorgeous, worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic 13th-century tower-building furnished with modern design. Our special spa area and our famous restaurant will welcome you! Enjoy the fantastic view onto the Dolomites from our terrace and simply relax in a truely memorable location! Golfers will love our 18-holes golf course St. Vigil Seis. Hiking, climbing, mountainbike in summer and skiing in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Romantik Hotel Turm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantik Hotel Fie Allo Sciliar
- Romantik Hotel Turm Italy/Fie Allo Sciliar