“Guggenbergalm Experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
“Guggenbergalm Experience”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I would highly recommend the Guggenbergalm as an excellent place to eat and drink with friends. Not only will you enjoy the food but the scenery is quite beautiful. The service is very good and is also excellent value for money.

• Visited February 2013

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely find”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We travelled to this area for a short stay. We came upon this delightful place, it is a lovely looking place with helpful staff overlooked by beautiful scenery. The food was very tasty and lots of it great value washed down with a great beer. We visited again before leaving the area.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sean W
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“One of the most splendid places I have ever eaten.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have visited a number of establishments in Germany over the years and I have not found one that is as friendly and welcoming as this lovely restaurant in Bab Kohlgub. I have friends who live locally and I have visited them in February and August during 2012. I found myself in this lovely place nearly every night. This has never happened to me before and I looked forward to trying a different meal each time I visited. It can't be faulted. The food is wonderful and the staff, are very attentive and pleasant. Each meal was served within a reasonable time, hot and plentiful. This place is certainly a restaurant that I will return to in the future when I return to Germany. Thank you for a wonderful time and see you soon.

• Visited August 2012