we enjoyed a lot with this stay after long travelling in china. It was such a great experience that staff were so polite and sametime they give the most valuable service to everyone that we saw during our 4 nights stay in April. Though the weather was still cold but we really enjoyed it a lot and we are going to come back soon to see the different seasons of the place.
Would like to thank to all the team who took care of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most secluded hideaways in the world, Shangrila is a remote paradise hidden in a Tibetan valley. Surrounded by snow capped mountains, Banyan Tree Ringha is nestled within this fabled valley, offering awe-inspiring views and experiences within a tranquil retreat. Leave the modern world behind and step into a land of great beauty and peacefulness. At the Banyan Tree Ringha, the feeling of exotic isolation converges with all the comforts of a pampering resort stay. Discover all that Ringha has to offer with the "Spirit of Shangrila" program. Designed as an all-inclusive package, the program covers the best tours and treks in the area. With transport, meals and accommodation taken care of, as well as a local guide to show you around, all you have to do is to relax, enjoy, and take in the beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Banyan Tree Ringha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Ringha Hotel Shangri-La County
- Banyan Tree Ringha Shangri-La County, China - Yunnan