Our family of five (2 adults and 3 kids under 7) spent 2 nights at Banyan Tree Ringha (after spending the earlier 2 nights at Banyan Tree Lijiang). The location is stunning, and the cottage we stayed in was an experience in itself - the furnishings, the furniture, the wooden bathtub ... all of them gave a really wonderfully rustic feel to the stay.
The staff were extremely helpful, and understanding of our needs, including those of our children. Warmth was not in short supply in this cold place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most secluded hideaways in the world, Shangrila is a remote paradise hidden in a Tibetan valley. Surrounded by snow capped mountains, Banyan Tree Ringha is nestled within this fabled valley, offering awe-inspiring views and experiences within a tranquil retreat. Leave the modern world behind and step into a land of great beauty and peacefulness. At the Banyan Tree Ringha, the feeling of exotic isolation converges with all the comforts of a pampering resort stay. Discover all that Ringha has to offer with the "Spirit of Shangrila" program. Designed as an all-inclusive package, the program covers the best tours and treks in the area. With transport, meals and accommodation taken care of, as well as a local guide to show you around, all you have to do is to relax, enjoy, and take in the beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Tree Ringha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Ringha Hotel Shangri-La County
- Banyan Tree Ringha Shangri-La County, China - Yunnan