See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2016

This is a nice small and friendly hotel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and there is a swimming pool. It is located in beautiful countryside just a few minutes drive from the picturesque town of Mogliano. I did not eat here but went to a restaurant in town. I was going to leave before breakfast but they supplied me with an excellent packed meal to take with me.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

The owners were are very nice couple, very helpful. The rooms very nice and especially I liked the small details. Good bathroom too and private terrace overlooking the valley. Breakfast good. We did not use the pill but it looked lovely. Unfortunately we could not eat there that night due to a wedding so we eat nearby at a place called La Perla.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

After a 5 hour drive from Milan, we arrived in Mogliano at Hotel Castellani. It was not what I had had expected , and the pictures in the brochure are a bit deceiving , but it had a charm of its own.
The owners are lovely and apparently they have approx 50 weddings a year there. The view of the countryside were spectacular .

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2015

Upon arrival we were given a warm welcome by the family who owns Villa Castellani. Every effort was made to ensure our comfort. This small immaculate family hotel offers true Italian Style hospitality with the ambiance of a Victorian Inn. The comfortable room had a wonderful view of the Marche countryside as well as the outdoor gardens. Unfortunately the restaurant was not available due to an event. The restaurant has quite a good reputation and the next time we're in Mogliano we'll be sure to book during the week to sample its offerings. The breakfast room is adorable, felt like being in my Nonna's dining room. Must say that I haven't felt this welcome in a hotel in quite some time. A definite stop in the Marche.

Room tip: Get a room with a view
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2015

During a 35 day trip through Italy, we had the pleasure to be the rental guests of the Castellani family. Our room was lovely with a sparkling clean bathroom and upscale amenities package. But the outstanding feature was truly the caring and kindness of signora Castellani and her sons. This is a "home" that exudes with personal touches and warmth, while still maintaining a view that guests need their own privacy and seclusion. We are particularly indebted to son Danielle who encouraged us to contact family in Italy, and helped to make the phone calls. It was a very nice meeting with them and would not have happened without Danielle's assistance and support. Just waking up in the morning and looking at the view out off our balcony was a wonderful way to start the day. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one looking for something both different and wonderful: it is both.

Room tip: Since the hotel does cater weddings, it is probably best to ask if one will be happening during your stay.
Date of stay: May 2015