“a most welcoming, relaxing, enjoyable experience...”
Public pool just 200m away
Double bedroom
Twin bedroom
Brand new bathroom
Lovely views to the sea
Views to the sea and the countryside
Well kept gardens
Lovely gardens
Outdoor areas
Flowers and trees
Barbecue available
Outdoor dining areas
Lovely gardens
Sunbeds are available
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Pauline S
“a most welcoming, relaxing, enjoyable experience of a holiday”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

On arrival my companion and I were overwhelmed by the beautifully kept gardens, and it only got better on accessing the apartment which had evidently been freshly redecorated. there was a welcoming bottle of wine with some basic groceries, and a personal welcome from Olga.
The apartment, the views and amenities all lived up to the brochure,and more.
My friend, reluctantly. returned home after one week; I remained for a further idyllic three weeks
Olga and her parents could not have been more kind and helpful
to me.
during my stay I found how convenient it was to make use of the public transport.
There are several excellent tavernas within walking distance, and a supermarket less than five minutes walk away.
the beach, which was a few minutes walk from the back gate, was uncrowded and unspoiled
I will certainly be returning to this apartment again based on my most enjoyable recent experience.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 22, 2017
Dear Guest,

Good afternoon from Eos.

Thanks very much for your positive feedback and for your time to review our property Amarylis Apartment. It is always very encouraging for our staff and owners to get such nice comments, because these are the ones making our effort worthwhile.

Furthermore, I am sure that my colleagues had also enjoyed dealing with your needs as much as you enjoyed your recent holiday and they will be delighted having again the chance to welcome you in one of the properties we are looking after.

Until then, I wish you a wonderful time and all the best.

With warmest regards

The Eos Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing