I have just returned from a weeks stay at Sun Apartments, what a lovely place.
We arrived in the early hours n just as was explained to us a note was left detailing what room was ours and a map where to find the room. The rooms themselves are very basic but then you dont go away to stay indoors! I would advise to take a pair of shoes you dont mind getting wet for the bathroom as it does get very wet. Our room was cleaned regular n our bins changed every day, the cleaner was really nice n could not do enough for you. Our room also had air con and safe diposit box both free of charge.
The swimming pool was a lovely size with plenty of sun beds for everyone. The onsite bar is good with their prices.
We ate out everyday our favourite resturant was the Acharavi Park, the prices were reasonable n the service was great. We did go to the pumphouse but we found this did not live up to our expectations n left feeling disappointed. We found a lovely resturant at the bottom of route 8 by the beach again good service n food.
If traveling to Sun Apartment by a transfer i would call the coach company on the day of your pick up. We was told we would be picked up at the roundabout as we was dropped off there, after waiting an hour we watched our coach go up to the apartments to collect us, it is a good job my partner could run quick enough to catch up n explain where wad waiting. Be aware the transfer time could be at least 2hours with all the drop offs not 45mins.
I would recommend this place to my friends i had a lovely week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by 18000 sq. m. of wonderful green garden landscape with palm trees, olive trees and colourful bougainvilleas, the attractive Sun Village Aparthotel is ideally situated in the old village in Acharavi at the north part of Corfu. Just 150m away from the centre and only 600m away from the seemingly endless sandy beach of Acharavi, having in the vicinity numerous shops, cafes, bars, traditional tavernas, supermarkets, is the perfect destination for Guests who wish to relax but also have everything needed just by the corner. The famous Waterland is within walking distance. Sun Village offers modern, excellent value for money accommodation, a delightful pool landscape with a big pool, a kids’ pool and a modern jacuzzi, a snack – bar, a tennis court, and the ultimate relaxation under the sun in the nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Apartments Hotel Acharavi
- Sun Village Acharavi, Corfu, Ionian Islands