Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great bikes, great service

Loved discovering Corfu on the bikes we hired from S Bikes. The bikes were in great condition and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
691clivel
Windsor, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Our first Tour de Corfu

Found S-bikes while looking for a bike rental shop in summer 2018. They were very helpful and have... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
trickyd3
Windsor, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews off road mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team water bottles mount pantokrator cruise ship inner tubes beautiful island highest point half way the owner three days highlight of our trip great communication
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

2nd year in row we've rented road bikes from Stamatis and his team at S Bikes and couldn't recommend more. Bikes were great again and S Bikes provide everything you need (maps, bottles, helmets etc etc). Staff are really friendly and the cafe makes a cool stop when out on ride. Such an excellent way to see Corfu and some amazing routes with stunning views!! On top of bikes Stamatis helped us find amazing accommodation at Satori Boutique hotel (Acharavi) having been scammed on our original accommodation and he and his wife couldn't have been more helpful going out of there way to help! (Thanks again) Great people and great bikes!
If we're back in Corfu next year will 100% be back to see Stamatis and S Bikes....

2  Thank Brad2323
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We hired two trek bikes for two days. The staff were amazing, they provided us with lights for our bikes, a pump, tool bag, water bottles, maps, helmets, a basket on your bike if you wish and a bike lock which was all included in the price. We explored many of the coves of Corfu. Beware there are quite a lot of hills!

1  Thank hb2478
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Rented a road bike (Specialized Allez) for 5 days to cycle around and up Mount Pantokratoras. Very quick email response, reasonable hire charge and flexible on the return date. High recommended.

1  Thank stustertravel
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Came to Corfu from the US for vacation but bringing bike with me was simply impractical due to the cost and trouble... But with the easy help from Stamatis and company I had a great Specialized road bike to train on every day. The bike was an Allez, well maintained and prepped, and they provided everything. All I brought from America was my own pedals and shoes (although I didn't even need to do that). It was perfect! To top it off, they delivered my bike to me at my hotel, and picked it up at the end of the week. Will definitely be renting from them again when I return!

1  Thank Dendrite1961
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We recently did the s bike tour and absolutely loved it, it was the highlight of our trip. My dad and i wanted a way to see the island and this tour delivered. It takes around 5 hours from start to finish which includes the 20 minute drive up the mountain to the starting point. The guide was excellent, the views were incredible and the staff were extremely friendly.

We did the beginner tour which was mostly downhill. We saw Mount Pantokrator, got to drink fresh mountain water and visit a 500 year old olive press. Well worth doing with all the family if you have teenagers.

1  Thank 841amy