Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great bikes, great service

Loved discovering Corfu on the bikes we hired from S Bikes. The bikes were in great condition and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
691clivel
Windsor, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Our first Tour de Corfu

Found S-bikes while looking for a bike rental shop in summer 2018. They were very helpful and have... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
trickyd3
Windsor, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews off road mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team water bottles mount pantokrator cruise ship inner tubes beautiful island highest point half way the owner three days highlight of our trip great communication
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

I had a great service from these guys, and had a cracking day out. They provided a decent map and their trails were signposted pretty well. Would recommend

1  Thank Dan S
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Couldn't fault the guys at s bikes. Hired a cube peloton for 5 days. Went out for 3 rides, around 200km in all with total of around 5300m climbing - it isn't flat in Corfu! Service was great, roads were quiet (with a few dodgy surfaces), drivers respectful - in all a brilliant experience and good for the legs and lungs! Even managed to get 2nd in a strava segment!

1  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Despite some personal difficulties resulting in the first attempt having to be cancelled at the last minute Stamatis remained friendly and helpful. Picked up and returned me to the resort. Bikes in good order and checked prior to departure. Transported to the start point at 920m where we started the descent. George leading and the big fella at the back who's name escapes me. Highly organised and a a suitable pace for the three guest riders. Having never ridden in Corfu was somewhat surprised by the amount of rocks on the trails. Very little climbing required and for about 2 1/2 hours enjoyed the scenery interspersed with commentary from George. All in all an enjoyable experience thanks to the S-Bikes team. Thanks again.

Reviewed May 3, 2016

If you are in Corfu, I highly recommend a bike tour with S-bikes. It was not only exhilarating, but also a way to see the gorgeous scenery of the island from different vantage points. Corfu was one of our stops on a 12-day cruise and it was the perfect excursion to do something different -get exercise while seeing beautiful views. Stamatis and his team were so accommodating - helping those in our group that needed an extra push up the hill, sharing information about the area, taking photos and sharing them with us, and encouraging us to push on. The bike tour was easy to arrange ahead of time via email - Stamatis was very responsive and answered all of my many questions for our group of 10 (aged 47-55) with varying athletic ability. We all wish we could do it over again because it was definitely one of our favorite stops on our cruise!

Date of experience: April 2016
3  Thank Julie C
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Got in touch with S-Bikes via email once on Corfu to see about hiring a MTB,the one i wanted wasnt available but Stamatis made sure i got the next best available and delivered it to my hotel in Sidari which was about a hour round trip for him,gave me a few maps for Mt Pantokrator and even offered me a lift back to the bike shop to start my ride from there.

I set off taking the road from Sidari to Acharavi only to be hit with a puncture half way.S-Bikes had supplied a inner tube and pump with the rental,but i found it was the wrong type of valve on the inner tube so couldnt fix it myself,a phone call to S-Bikes and Stamatis came out to pick me up and take me back to the shop for him to fix the problem himself and couldnt apologize enough.

I would not hesitate to use S-Bikes again if im on Sidari as the service was brilliant and so where the views climbing up Mt.Pantokrator.

Date of experience: September 2015