Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour for 3 middle aged women!

We were visiting Corfu for just a day on a Viking Ocean Cruise. The ship offered a bike tour, but... read more

Reviewed November 24, 2018
JesMil
Bay City, Michigan
via mobile
Friendly and customer oriented staff

I have been to S-bikes on several of my holidays in Corfu. They reside in the northern part of the... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Tauno T

All reviews off road mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team water bottles mount pantokrator cruise ship easy tour inner tubes could not have been more helpful beautiful island highest point in excellent condition half way the owner
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Got in touch with S-Bikes via email once on Corfu to see about hiring a MTB,the one i wanted wasnt available but Stamatis made sure i got the next best available and delivered it to my hotel in Sidari which was about a hour round trip for him,gave me a few maps for Mt Pantokrator and even offered me a lift back to the bike shop to start my ride from there.

I set off taking the road from Sidari to Acharavi only to be hit with a puncture half way.S-Bikes had supplied a inner tube and pump with the rental,but i found it was the wrong type of valve on the inner tube so couldnt fix it myself,a phone call to S-Bikes and Stamatis came out to pick me up and take me back to the shop for him to fix the problem himself and couldnt apologize enough.

I would not hesitate to use S-Bikes again if im on Sidari as the service was brilliant and so where the views climbing up Mt.Pantokrator.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Stu S
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Hired bikes twice from Stamatis and crew whilst on our two week holiday and we can highly recommend every aspect! S-Bikes were amazingly friendly and helpful (UK bike shops please take note!). On the second hire, S-Bikes delivered to and picked up the bikes from our resort which made life a lot easier - so don't be put off if you're not staying in Acharavi. Get in touch by e-mail before your holiday and Stamatis will help you get sorted. If you pick your bikes up from the shop, though have a coffee in their cafe - it is as good as the bike hire and so is the cake!
All the kit (helmet, water bottles, locks, etc) and the right sized (good quality) road bikes were provided and the bikes professionally adjusted.
In terms of cycling on Corfu, we loved it. The variety of rides is superb, the views stunning and the drivers are surprisingly courteous in the main. The local inhabitants also seem very friendly towards cyclists too :-).
If we go back to Corfu any time soon, we'll be visiting S-Bikes again for sure and it is always nice to be able to recommend a business where you know people will always get top service.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank Bushmeister23
Reviewed October 9, 2015

It is a bit different story. I had some trouble with my bike in Saranda, Albania. There is no bike service at all in Saranda. I needed some parts for my bike and asked help from Corfu mountain bikes. They organized everything for me (helped to find the exact parts, find courier, sent parts to Saranda and kept in touch all the time). This was not a big thing for them but they helped me as I was in trouble. It was big thing to me and big thanks to Stamatis who made my training possible again.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Anary N
Reviewed October 7, 2015

I rented a 54cm Cube Peloton Race from these guys for four days in August. I sent Stamatis a picture of my road bike with all the measurements and he set the bike up in advance of delivering it to my hotel - probably a two-hour round trip for him. The whole deal was set-up via email and then text messages when I arrived on Corfu and he delivered the bike the evening before the rental commenced. Thanks for that! I got some funny looks wheeling it down to my room but nowhere else to keep it safe.

I live in the Middle East. Hot and flat. So the Corfu heat wasn't a problem. I'm used to 35C+ but not so the hills! I did OK though. 130Kms over 4 days with only a shake-down ride on day one. Stamatis also rented me a Garmin which was a bit of tech-fun for me having never used one before. To be honest you don't really need one - Corfu is too small to get lost.

Riding a bike on Corfu is great and I would definitely recommend Stamatis and S-Bikes. If I go back Ill use them again. Thanks.

Brian, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed October 3, 2015

We did a guided tour from top of highest point in Corfu. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and professional. None of our group were experienced bikers. They made sure our equipment fit correctly and we were comfortable. On our guided tour we were able to make the tour our own...any thing we wanted our guide was accommodating. Highly recommend this great outing!!!

Date of experience: September 2015