Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour for 3 middle aged women!

We were visiting Corfu for just a day on a Viking Ocean Cruise. The ship offered a bike tour, but... read more

Reviewed November 24, 2018
JesMil
Bay City, Michigan
via mobile
Friendly and customer oriented staff

I have been to S-bikes on several of my holidays in Corfu. They reside in the northern part of the... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Tauno T

All reviews off road mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team water bottles mount pantokrator cruise ship easy tour inner tubes could not have been more helpful beautiful island highest point in excellent condition half way the owner
Reviewed October 9, 2015

It is a bit different story. I had some trouble with my bike in Saranda, Albania. There is no bike service at all in Saranda. I needed some parts for my bike and asked help from Corfu mountain bikes. They organized everything for me (helped to find the exact parts, find courier, sent parts to Saranda and kept in touch all the time). This was not a big thing for them but they helped me as I was in trouble. It was big thing to me and big thanks to Stamatis who made my training possible again.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Anary N
Reviewed October 7, 2015

I rented a 54cm Cube Peloton Race from these guys for four days in August. I sent Stamatis a picture of my road bike with all the measurements and he set the bike up in advance of delivering it to my hotel - probably a two-hour round trip for him. The whole deal was set-up via email and then text messages when I arrived on Corfu and he delivered the bike the evening before the rental commenced. Thanks for that! I got some funny looks wheeling it down to my room but nowhere else to keep it safe.

I live in the Middle East. Hot and flat. So the Corfu heat wasn't a problem. I'm used to 35C+ but not so the hills! I did OK though. 130Kms over 4 days with only a shake-down ride on day one. Stamatis also rented me a Garmin which was a bit of tech-fun for me having never used one before. To be honest you don't really need one - Corfu is too small to get lost.

Riding a bike on Corfu is great and I would definitely recommend Stamatis and S-Bikes. If I go back Ill use them again. Thanks.

Brian, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed October 3, 2015

We did a guided tour from top of highest point in Corfu. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and professional. None of our group were experienced bikers. They made sure our equipment fit correctly and we were comfortable. On our guided tour we were able to make the tour our own...any thing we wanted our guide was accommodating. Highly recommend this great outing!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

I booked a Specialized Allez in advance, Stamatis was very prompt with delivery to our Kassiopi villa and also provided a couple of decent maps with some good paved routes. The East Coast Tour is a great ride 35miles from with 7k climbing (if you believe Strava!). Would definitely recommend this company, also have a decent coffee stop at their shop :)

Reviewed September 22, 2015

A group of 8 were picked up on time as planned at the cruise ship port in Corfu. The family owned company could not have been more helpful, friendly, and informative about the island and Greece.

Had a great day ride down from the highest peak on the island. Ended up with a glass of their own wine from the vines located at the bike shop. The owners and the guides even gave us a tour of the Corfu city on our return to the cruise ship.

Wish they were closer, and we would all do it again!

3  Thank John O