Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommended

Great experience with this guys. A real good bikeshop in Corfu. High quality bikes and specialists... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Camper401280
Tokyo, Japan
Wonderful ancient mountain tour.

Wonderful cycling experience. We went on the ancient mountain tour. Pre booking was simple, the... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2020
Lozbozroz

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Corfu
from $36.96
from $221.76
from $154.00
from $44.35
More Info
All reviews mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team inner tubes beautiful scenery family holiday top quality excellent range keen cyclist off the beaten track an early start great cycling fantastic experience cube ride
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2015

This was my fourth year of using S-Bikes and one of the main reasons I return to Acharavi in Corfu for a biking holiday. Their service and professionalism has got better each year and the quality of bikes is as good as ever. I had a mountain bike for 4 days and Stamatis provided a map of all the off road routes to ride solo. All of the routes are challenging and enjoyable with plenty of local tavernas along the way to stop for water. On one early morning ride, one of my own pedals broke and I sadly made my way back down to the shop thinking my day would be over but in no time Stamatis and George had found some replacement Crank Brother pedals and I was back on the road in no time. This is THE only bike shop to go to for quality bike rental, great service and friendly staff.

1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed August 28, 2015

Local to Old Perithia, S-Bikes offers an excellent variety of biking options, from gentle to extreme off-road and is a great way to explore the mountains around Old Perithia, Corfu's oldest village - very professional and

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

We got 2 road bikes- cube peloton which were having shimano 105 and were really well kept.
Nice services. Good english. Friendly staff and nice bar with amazing handmade tables. You have to see them!!
I suggest taking your shoes with you. They have all kind of pedals.. Spd, spd-sl, look...

We did a trip to pantokrator peak- nice road and a coast tour.. All in total.. 80km with 2700 m uphill.
Prepare for a lot of ups and downs...:)
Traffic is ok on the island. Carefull drivers!

1  Thank zap0deanua
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Our cruise ship had docked in Corfu for the day and we took a tour through the ship in conjugation with this group. The tour lasted about 5 hours, and the biking was all on the asphalt road. I went with my 57 year old dad and both of us are in good shape, so the overall feel for us was good since the uphill was a bit challenging. For less experienced cyclists, the tour is still ideal since the uphill doesn't last long and there is an optional extension to a small church at the top of a climb (views recommended). The scenery is very rewarding and the guides are excellent, giving us history of the towns we stopped in and offering us fresh fruits and nuts picked off the trees we rode by. As a snack, we had the Greek 'bruchetta': fresh homemade bread, garden tomatoes, hand picked oregano, homemade olive oil and ripe olives. We also stopped on the way down for fresh fruits at a cafe owned by a man named Hercules, which was a refreshing stop in a picturesque setting. Also have to mention that my dad and I both had excellent bikes that were comfortable and good for the terrain. Since my dad has a bad back, the guides were able to set him up with a hybrid instead of a mountain bike and even adjust the handle bars so he could sit upright. Overall fabulous experience and highly recommended.

1  Thank nosestud94
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Bike hire can be a real hit and miss thing and you book your bike with a degree of hope that all will be ok. There was no need for concern with S Bikes. Stamatis delivered the bike when he said he would, with all the supporting kit as will as maps with pre designated/graded routes.
The roiad bike (a Giant TCR with full 105) was in almost new condition and worked perfectly - wish the same could be said for the rider as he had clearly left his climbing legs at home. Being English (and a bit of a mad dog) I chose to not heed the advice and went out at mid-day, which is quite bonkers, but not a total trainsmash as there are plenty of places to get a dring if needed. I would also suggest dropping into the coffeshop at S Bikes as the espresso is very good.
So if you want to hire a bike for your anytime during your holiday in Northern Corfu, then these are the only guys to talk to!