Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Oktober 2022 in Syvota

Nice people, very good bikes and a super service. We were 10 people and he had vor every person the... read more

Reviewed November 15, 2022
loveornothing
Amazing way to see Corfu

What an amazing experience! We signed up for the Corfu Town E-bike tour. I set up the bike ride... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2022
janello329
Eureka, Missouri

Recommended experiences in and around Corfu
from $54.91
from $236.10
from $137.27
from $57.10
More Info
All reviews mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service off road his team water bottles mount pantokrator inner tubes in great condition great ride half way highest mountain off the beaten track an early start great cycling cycling experience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2015

Local to Old Perithia, S-Bikes offers an excellent variety of biking options, from gentle to extreme off-road and is a great way to explore the mountains around Old Perithia, Corfu's oldest village - very professional and

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

We got 2 road bikes- cube peloton which were having shimano 105 and were really well kept.
Nice services. Good english. Friendly staff and nice bar with amazing handmade tables. You have to see them!!
I suggest taking your shoes with you. They have all kind of pedals.. Spd, spd-sl, look...

We did a trip to pantokrator peak- nice road and a coast tour.. All in total.. 80km with 2700 m uphill.
Prepare for a lot of ups and downs...:)
Traffic is ok on the island. Carefull drivers!

1  Thank zap0deanua
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Our cruise ship had docked in Corfu for the day and we took a tour through the ship in conjugation with this group. The tour lasted about 5 hours, and the biking was all on the asphalt road. I went with my 57 year old dad and both of us are in good shape, so the overall feel for us was good since the uphill was a bit challenging. For less experienced cyclists, the tour is still ideal since the uphill doesn't last long and there is an optional extension to a small church at the top of a climb (views recommended). The scenery is very rewarding and the guides are excellent, giving us history of the towns we stopped in and offering us fresh fruits and nuts picked off the trees we rode by. As a snack, we had the Greek 'bruchetta': fresh homemade bread, garden tomatoes, hand picked oregano, homemade olive oil and ripe olives. We also stopped on the way down for fresh fruits at a cafe owned by a man named Hercules, which was a refreshing stop in a picturesque setting. Also have to mention that my dad and I both had excellent bikes that were comfortable and good for the terrain. Since my dad has a bad back, the guides were able to set him up with a hybrid instead of a mountain bike and even adjust the handle bars so he could sit upright. Overall fabulous experience and highly recommended.

1  Thank nosestud94
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Bike hire can be a real hit and miss thing and you book your bike with a degree of hope that all will be ok. There was no need for concern with S Bikes. Stamatis delivered the bike when he said he would, with all the supporting kit as will as maps with pre designated/graded routes.
The roiad bike (a Giant TCR with full 105) was in almost new condition and worked perfectly - wish the same could be said for the rider as he had clearly left his climbing legs at home. Being English (and a bit of a mad dog) I chose to not heed the advice and went out at mid-day, which is quite bonkers, but not a total trainsmash as there are plenty of places to get a dring if needed. I would also suggest dropping into the coffeshop at S Bikes as the espresso is very good.
So if you want to hire a bike for your anytime during your holiday in Northern Corfu, then these are the only guys to talk to!

Reviewed August 19, 2015

We did the easy mountain tour ... Which was just right ... For the first 2 hours no real cycling. Overall the cycling was easy even for me who hasnt been on a bike much in last few years -however you need some level of fitness because in total 3 hours on the bike needs some effort even if mostly down hill.

The s bike team are vety professional, we did basic wrt the bikes, gears, then more depth on safety and off road cycling. The overall set up is run extremely well - they care about the people and that everyone is having fun but safe.

We had an incident which caused my husband having some injuries - the 2 guides straight away had the girst aid at hand -did all the right things and then within 10 mins the owner was there with a car to take him to a doctor for meducal care. He not only waited with him in surgery but settled the bill because my husband didnt have cash or insurance card with him.

Although we had this incident - which can happen at anytime and wasnt anything to do with the route etc we really enjoyed the experience, seeing a different part of corfu - small villages, olive groves etc.

I totally praise the s bike team for their professionalism and consideration !

1  Thank Cadge100