Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour for 3 middle aged women!

We were visiting Corfu for just a day on a Viking Ocean Cruise. The ship offered a bike tour, but... read more

Reviewed November 24, 2018
JesMil
Bay City, Michigan
via mobile
Friendly and customer oriented staff

I have been to S-bikes on several of my holidays in Corfu. They reside in the northern part of the... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Tauno T

All reviews off road mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team water bottles mount pantokrator cruise ship easy tour inner tubes could not have been more helpful beautiful island highest point in excellent condition half way the owner
Reviewed August 30, 2015

English speaking staff. Friendly. Made their greatest effort to help their customers gear-up ready for the adventure, they kept an eye on to make sure the bike works good al the way during the tour. You need to be in good shape in order to enjoy your day. The views from the mountains are amazing and the inside villa tours make you feel like you've picked the best tour in Greece. Other than just watching everything from sitting in a bus. They provide fresh snacks and water as part of the tour.
My husband surprised me with this honeymoon European trip and took me on a cruise to the Greek Islands. This mountain bike tour was the one that convinced us to save up for a future trip exclusively to Greece.
If you ever get the opportunity to do this DO IT!

Date of experience: May 2015
3  Thank Liza R
Reviewed August 28, 2015

Local to Old Perithia, S-Bikes offers an excellent variety of biking options, from gentle to extreme off-road and is a great way to explore the mountains around Old Perithia, Corfu's oldest village - very professional and

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

We got 2 road bikes- cube peloton which were having shimano 105 and were really well kept.
Nice services. Good english. Friendly staff and nice bar with amazing handmade tables. You have to see them!!
I suggest taking your shoes with you. They have all kind of pedals.. Spd, spd-sl, look...

We did a trip to pantokrator peak- nice road and a coast tour.. All in total.. 80km with 2700 m uphill.
Prepare for a lot of ups and downs...:)
Traffic is ok on the island. Carefull drivers!

1  Thank Zapodeanu A
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Our cruise ship had docked in Corfu for the day and we took a tour through the ship in conjugation with this group. The tour lasted about 5 hours, and the biking was all on the asphalt road. I went with my 57 year old dad and both of us are in good shape, so the overall feel for us was good since the uphill was a bit challenging. For less experienced cyclists, the tour is still ideal since the uphill doesn't last long and there is an optional extension to a small church at the top of a climb (views recommended). The scenery is very rewarding and the guides are excellent, giving us history of the towns we stopped in and offering us fresh fruits and nuts picked off the trees we rode by. As a snack, we had the Greek 'bruchetta': fresh homemade bread, garden tomatoes, hand picked oregano, homemade olive oil and ripe olives. We also stopped on the way down for fresh fruits at a cafe owned by a man named Hercules, which was a refreshing stop in a picturesque setting. Also have to mention that my dad and I both had excellent bikes that were comfortable and good for the terrain. Since my dad has a bad back, the guides were able to set him up with a hybrid instead of a mountain bike and even adjust the handle bars so he could sit upright. Overall fabulous experience and highly recommended.

1  Thank nosestud94
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Bike hire can be a real hit and miss thing and you book your bike with a degree of hope that all will be ok. There was no need for concern with S Bikes. Stamatis delivered the bike when he said he would, with all the supporting kit as will as maps with pre designated/graded routes.
The roiad bike (a Giant TCR with full 105) was in almost new condition and worked perfectly - wish the same could be said for the rider as he had clearly left his climbing legs at home. Being English (and a bit of a mad dog) I chose to not heed the advice and went out at mid-day, which is quite bonkers, but not a total trainsmash as there are plenty of places to get a dring if needed. I would also suggest dropping into the coffeshop at S Bikes as the espresso is very good.
So if you want to hire a bike for your anytime during your holiday in Northern Corfu, then these are the only guys to talk to!