Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great bikes, great service

Loved discovering Corfu on the bikes we hired from S Bikes. The bikes were in great condition and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
691clivel
Windsor, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Our first Tour de Corfu

Found S-bikes while looking for a bike rental shop in summer 2018. They were very helpful and have... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
trickyd3
Windsor, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews off road mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team water bottles mount pantokrator cruise ship inner tubes beautiful island highest point half way the owner three days highlight of our trip great communication
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2015

Our group of 9 had a wonderful bike ride in Corfu with Stamatis and his wife. We took the "easy" trip and had some of the most beautiful views of Corfu. This shore excursion was at the top of our favorite things we did during our 3 week stay in Europe this summer - you can't possibly go wrong spending your day with Stamatis for a day while you are in Corfu!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank JulieDial
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

Rented a proper road race bike to tackle both the North and South face of Mt Pantokrator. The bike was in excellent condition, Stamatis really knows his stuff and I had 2 excellent road rides!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 6, 2015

emailed stamatis a few times back n forth as I was looking to hire a mountain bike for around 5 days plus I wanted to add in a guided tour down the mountains, we came to an agreement and he came and picked me up from Kassiopi for the mountain tour first, probably a bad move on my part as it was only my 3rd day in corfu and although i tried, I did feel the effects of the previous 2 days of drinking Mythos, having said that the tour of the mountains was excellent having been kitted out with an excellent bike, the wee trip up to the cave was a bit of a killer for me because of the previous days of mythos, but our guide and the other 2 french guys on the trip,Bertrand and Guianne I think, a couple of whippets had a great time, the views are quite spectactular and the routes were some tarmac and some off track stuff which needed a good bit of concentration, mostly all downhill and a great finish along the coast, trees and beaches back to base for a well earned cold beer, I then had the bike to myself for the next 5 days wandering down the coast area's of Kassopi and San stefanos, which was very hilly, lots of up and downs but I was starting to enjoy myself after staying off the mythos for 5 days, the trip up to Porta was a huge climb with me climbing nearly 4400 feet on my 19 mile round trip, and the views were were stunning and off course all your hard work is rewarded with a 7 mile trip down hill back to kassiopi, if your travelling alone the guys at s bikes will supply you with laminated maps of the areas your going to tour, take plenty water with you and your best doing your trips early morning 6.30 am for me and back for around 11 and get your runs in before it gets too hot, staying on the coast roads are not too bad but once you start to climb into the hills it becomes very hot and no wind, the guys at s bikes are very knowledgable and are right into the biking, they come highly recommend from me.

Reviewed June 18, 2015

Not having prebooked I went to S Bikes in Acharavi to see what they could do for me. After a chat over a Greek coffee Stamatis sorted me out with a brand new Cube Peleton Race for the week and and delivered it to the hotel in nearby Roda. With a 34/32 low gear the bike was ideally suited to the mountain roads of northern Corfu. The price was reasonable for the bike and Stamatis and co. could not have been more helpful. I enjoyed some great early morning cycling on this beautiful island. Recommended.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed June 12, 2015 via mobile

We spent a week with the kids in Corfu. To make it also a quality training time we rented road bikes from S-bikes. Stamatis, the owner of the business was very responsive, delivered the bikes as agreed to our hotel and provided all necessary accessories (spare tubes, locks, bidons, etc). We also checked out his shop on Acharavi. He has a little cafe next to it which provides good excuse to take a bit more time and sip a Greek coffee or a local beer. Stamatis likes bikes and it shows on the quality of service. Definitely recommended.