Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommended

Great experience with this guys. A real good bikeshop in Corfu. High quality bikes and specialists... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Camper401280
Tokyo, Japan
Wonderful ancient mountain tour.

Wonderful cycling experience. We went on the ancient mountain tour. Pre booking was simple, the... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2020
Lozbozroz

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Corfu
from $36.96
from $221.76
from $154.00
from $44.35
More Info
All reviews mountain tour bike shop olive groves great service his team inner tubes beautiful scenery family holiday top quality excellent range keen cyclist off the beaten track an early start great cycling fantastic experience cube ride
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2014

S bikes delivered a tour which was for me way more than I expected, the bikes they provided were good quality for the purpose (I had a Specialized two nine-er), the landscape was fabulous and the ride a nice but doable challenge for anyone who is looking for some good mountain biking in Corfu.
Stamatis and Giorgios were on top of the events, giving me good advises and tips before and during the ride. Nevertheless the guys fixed the flat tire I had (the so called snake bite) in no time,
thanks again for everything, Zsolt from Budapest

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

S Works of Corfu provided an excellent service and really went out of their way to accommodate me. I contacted Stamatis before I left for Corfu and again upon arrival each time he answered me promptly. The day tour was well planned and George the guide was excellent. The bikes were well maintained, I had a 29er.
I will definitely use them again when I return to Corfu.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

These guys came highly recommended and rightly so. Stamatis and George could not have been more helpful. They dropped off and picked up the bike, not to mention delivered some accessories on another trip. Wonderful , family run business (I met most of the them). The Cube Peloton was thoroughly enjoyable as were most of the roads. One road to the top of Mount Pantokrator caused a few problems but great fun. It was a joy to ride round Corfu for ten days, if you go, you must speak to Stamatis and George.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I found the website before I left for Corfu. My enquiry was answered really quickly and I had all the details sorted out before I travelled. For a small fee Stamatis and George delivered the bike to the place I was staying at. The Cube hybrid was well set-up and just ideal for the short steep hills and varied road surfaces of north west Corfu. Good kit and really nice people to deal with.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Duncan H
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was staying in Acharavi and looking for bike rental and wandered into this shop - they charged me 8 euros a day for a basic bike which enabled me to get around the north coast. The rental came with lock, spare tube, helmet and map and the guys at S-bikes were extremely helpful in terms of pointing out what to see, where to go etc. You can opt to either just use the bikes to explore the coasts on your own or take the mountain bike day tour - all for a very reasonable price. The team there speak excellent English and are extremely helpful. I had a fun, if not exhausting day!

Just be warned, I did this in July and whilst it was pleasant enough in the morning and evening, it can get frighteningly hot in the afternoon. This is Greece, after all. Make sure you have enough water and wear sunscreen.

I do recommend this - such lovely people to deal with, thank you so much for a wonderful day. Shame it was so incredibly hot but hey, that's a Greek summer for you!

1  Thank GymnastAlex