Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
MTB Tour with the Legend George

We booked a private tour of the Grand Mountain Bike Tour hosted by George. This is our second tour... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
McDoodleMand
United Kingdom
Great staff!

Went on a group ride and it was amazing! They drove the group to the top of one of the hills in the... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2023
John V

Recommended experiences in and around Corfu
from $164.37
from $136.98
from $51.50
from $147.94
More Info
All reviews mountain tour bike shop great service olive groves off road his team water bottles in great condition highest mountain off the beaten track an early start great cycling cycling experience via email repair kit local beach the owner
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Thoroughly recommend either hiring a bike to tour the North of Corfu or participating in one of trips down Mount Pantacrator - I did both!!!
Stamatis and his team provided good bikes, maps and everything you need as well as plenty of humour!!!
Definitely recommended.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had an absolutely fabulous day cycling from Mt Pantacrator back down to Acharavi. After being driven up to the top of the mountain the group cycled down the 25km's to Acharavi stopping at various points of interest where our guides, Stamatis and the hilarious Georgios, gave us some interesting snippets of information. Saw parts of the island which you would never see and loved drinking the cold natural water from the well in Nymfes. Our group was a mix of experienced cyclists and novices/returners and all had a great time. Also loved the end of trip get together where we enjoyed a few beers, some nibbles, and laughs at the experience. Very much recommended!

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Finished the Mountain Bike Tour down from Mt Pantacrator. Safety was paramount for Stamati and his team and all skill levels were catered for. Wonderful views and the team were very knowledgeable and willing to answer any question about the island.
Enjoyed every minute.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great service and great guys. Arranged over email, specified exact models and sizes, pick-up and drop-off times.

Arrived to find all as agreed, bikes in great condition and newly serviced. Accurate maps and routes supplied, along with bidons, spare tubes etc.

Will be back to try the MTB experience in Corfu.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hired a bike for 3 days from them, on my first day I tore the tyre and blew out the tube. I was at the top of the highest mountain in corfu, one phone call and 20 min later I had a new tyre fitted on the bike and an on the spot review of my rout and better way of getting back to my hotel taking in the best looking roads I have ridden in years, when I come back I will be hiring from them again and looking to do a guided tour. They also make a mean cappucino.