My partner and I have just come back after spending 10 days here. The hotel is lovely staff are helpful and kind. We had to change rooms as out first room was up the top of the hill and was too much for us but they moved us with no problems. I will say that the Mosquitos were everywhere and the products we took out were no good but there are things you can buy out there in the local shops that work well. We went bed and breakfast which was ok can get boring but there was a range of food that suits everyone. The pool bar staff were absolutely lovely had a great laugh with them. Hotel was 5mins or less to local shops, bars and restaurants there is a restaurant called Odysseus that had amazing food and very friendly staff. Would recommend and will come back again. Room service was brilliant clean towels and bed sheets everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Run Property All Hotel Rooms very specious, Great Swimming pool. Lime PoolBar & Grill with a large selection of meals. A la carte "Kumquat restaurant". Departure and arrival transfers at extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Resort Villas Hotel Acharavi
- Century Resort Acharavi, Corfu, Ionian Islands