“The Dream Holiday!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

74toric
London
“The Dream Holiday!”
Reviewed September 28, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Just Relax was everything I dreamed of and more! Such a trip of a lifetime and it came at the perfect moment in my life when I REALLY needed a break. The location is stunning, you literally walk right out onto the most beautiful beach (I highly recommend the Taverna Avra up the road too for the best Tzatziki and grilled pita!). Alice and Hara are the dream team, making sure you get the most out of your stay. A big highlight (apart from the amazing yoga!) was the boat trip day and going to the 7th Heaven restaurant, what a view! If you are in need of reconnecting with yourself and being in a totally chilled environment (that soon feels like a second home!) to relax and unwind then Just Relax is for you - I am already thinking about my next trip out there!

Your age range 25-34
andreasN2...
Brooklyn, New York
“Just Relax was JUST WHAT I NEEDED”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The week I spent was perfect.
Our hosts were kind, helpful, down to earth and meticulous with planning every detail.
Each in our group of yoginis was an amazing, strong and powerful woman from an electric array of countries and we all enjoyed not only practicing together but spent time to enjoy the island of Corfu.
I was grateful to have an awesome instructor in Allie; she was perfect on so many levels. I feared not being able to keep up, but she made it possible for all levels of experience to be challenged; again I really enjoyed our classes each day.
The Just Relax Villa was great; right at the beach, and our schedules allowed us free time every day to explore or just chill (Just Relax!) and swim and whatever we each wanted or needed.
The food was fantastic. We were able to enjoy super fresh, mostly organic, locally grown, fruits and vegetarian dishes (and vegan for me!!!).
I would highly recommend Just Relax - both Alice and Hara our hosts will ensure you have the perfect stay on Corfu.

Julia H
“The perfect Yoga Experience!”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Just want to go back there! Alice and Hara were very welcoming hosts and could do everything they could to make this Yoga Retreat a perfect place. They take a lot of time to chose their Yoga Teachers and I enjoyed the classes very much. The house is welcoming and right at the beach. Thank you very much Hara and Alice :-)

AndreaGas...
London, United Kingdom
“All you could want to to love nurture your mind, body and soul”
Reviewed September 24, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Firstly Alice and Hara (The organisers) are super attentive, kind with a great energy. This transfers into their great location with offer you a beautiful beach 50 yards away with great sunset views, yoga deck on the beach and another within their beautiful big gardens.

Delicious food served throughout, great yoga teacher and the local town only a 20 minute walk or 5 minute cycle away (Bikes provided) which have 2 coffee shops to rival any of London's finest as well as all other amenities (cash points, shops, restaurants)

Once on the retreat you get a lovely massage from a very experienced masseuse along with two other mind blowing experiences which I will not mention as if you go it will spoil it for you.

If you want a quiet yet sociable retreat, whether alone or with a partner or friend, to rest body and mind, this is for you.

Laura B
Bern, Switzerland
“Perfect place to restore and relax”
Reviewed September 23, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The Just Relax Villa is a wonderful place to restore and relax. It is a nice house where you feel welcome and at home with a beautiful garden. The beach is right by the house, also perfect to relax without many people and a great view to the mountains from Albania. The vegetarian food was good as well and Yoga lessons right by the sea were excellent. I would like to visit again:-)

Morna H
“Fabulous friendly yoga retreat, perfect for solo travellers.”
Reviewed September 13, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I highly recommend Just Relax. The retreat in Corfu was fabulous - a beautiful setting moments from the beach, tasty food and friendly hosts. The yoga was just the right level for me (I have only just come back to a regular practice) as it was at that tipping point of stretching me - literally and figuratively - without being too much. Thanks to the encouragement of the instructor Darren Hunter I came back home with a noticeably straighter spine and a more open heart, not to mention lovely new friends. The thing I will treasure most is the memory of all the laughter and fun we had. This is a yoga retreat that is wears its serious intent lightly. There is tea and coffee, and wine is provided for some of the meals but overall I felt I ate more healthily than normal. I feel inspired to continue a daily practice. Thank you Alice and Hara!

Darren H
“Perfect place to unwind and reset”
Reviewed September 11, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

'Just Relax' It does exactly what it says on the tin! There is so much freedom to do as much or as little as you want. With the beach basically being an extension of the front garden you would be pushed to find anywhere as quiet or idilic as here!
Alice and Hara are absolute magic and always make sure you have everything you need, from booking taxis to local excursions!
I couldn't recommend a more beautiful place to practice yoga and to re-charge the batteries.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing