“Amazing time at a beautiful place with wonderful...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Kathrin J
“Amazing time at a beautiful place with wonderful people”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Amazing place to be! Alice and Hara are welcoming you with their open minds and hearts and you feel like at home from the first moment! I was overwhelmed from their hospitality, we had everything we needed in the villa during our stay and if you had any questions, they did their best to help you immediately! It was just an easy and relaxed time without any negative to say.
Also the complete yoga group and the teacher Marc, that just matched perfectly, was full of harmony and pleasure. He was the right person to teach us through this week, professional and living the yoga spirit, and also apart from the yoga sessions a great and positive human to talk to about just everything. Encouraging you that everything is possible.
Even the environment is worth to see, the nature with its hills, beautiful beach with clear blue sea, quiet surroundings and nice and relaxed locals and last but not least the cute Cafés and Taverns with great Greek food (I prefered the sea and vegetarian food), wine and coffee!

LisaR2646
Maroochydore, Australia
“Best holiday ever!”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I just wanted to do yoga on a beautiful island. I didnt really have any expectations. But I was blown away by Alice, and what a great hostess she is. She made the week even more amazing by her fun , lovely presence and just being always available and making things happen.
The house is great and the group of people I spent the week with were a great group. I felt so at home right from the start and developed some great friendships . The yoga teacher, Marc Laws was really phenomenal as well. He was patient, kind and loves yoga and sharing and everyday waa better than the next.
If you want to go spend an amazing week at a yoga retreat, Id definately pick Just Relax! I cant wait to go again.

Antonella...
Paris, France
“Great teaching at Just Relax”
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just Relax is a little place of paradise.
Alice and Hara are great girls organizing all with professionnalisme and care.
The villa is big, great, functionnal, and so pleasant. Feel really like home. Every evening you can see the sunset from the patio.
The placement of the villa is amazing. You just cross the road and you are on a very calm beach.
The concept of Just Relax is good and everybody enjoyed it easily.
Teaching Ki’Danza® at Just Relax was a really great experience.
I really thank you Alice and Hara to give us one week in the season to practice something else than yoga ;)
Wish you all the best girls and hope see you soon in Paris !
Have a great time.
Antonella Gibilisco

JenniferD...
Asnieres-sur-Seine, France
“Great week with Just Relax!”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great week with Just Relax! Highly recommend it. Alice and Hara are great hosts and organisers, the venue is fabulous, right on the sea, the whole week went super smoothly, not to mention all the delicious veggie meals. You can go with your eyes closed!

Maureen M
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing yoga retreat!”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had such a great week at this yoga retreat!

We had yoga twice a day with Rosana Fiore and I learnt so much and had a good work out.

Alice and Hara were really helpful and friendly. From organising airport transfers to helping organise our trip on our day off and giving us some great recommendations. The meals provided at the villa were delicious and it was a bonus that there were leftovers for lunch the next day. Don't miss out on the delicious yoghurt!

The house was right on the beach which was a huge plus as I spent most of the days in between meals and yoga just chilling out there.

The walk to the nearest town is about 1/2hr away, but it is an easy 10min cycle with the bikes that they provide for free. In the town there is a supermarket, cafes and restaurants, but to be honest I didn't even need to eat out because the food at the villa was lovely.

The room (Dias) was big and spacious and clean, and the balcony was lovely to relax and read and have some little quiet.

Corfu is also really beautiful. On our day off we went to Palaiokastritsa, which I highly recommend, and then to check out Corfu Town.

Overall I had a great week, met some lovely people, and I would love to return in the future!

Your age range 35-49
r0wenajj
London, United Kingdom
“A beautiful and relaxing time”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I had a wonderfully relaxing yoga holiday here, for the second year running! The villa is perfectly situated, just meters from a beautiful natural beach. The yoga deck is on the beach itself. The breakfast and dinners are traditional Greek vegetarian food and delicious. The yoga teaching I had from Yvonne Manzie was excellent.

AcadianCa...
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Just Relax is a must !! Perfect relax, yoga & beach combo !”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hara & Alice are nice, friendly & welcoming. It was wonderful to stay at Just Relax. They are really chill. The organisation is great and they take care of everything. The food is amazing. I didn't know what to expect but this was just so yummy! The villa is only seconds away by foot to the beach. It is in quiet location. Most beautiful sunsets. Yoga practice directly at the beach facing the sea and in the evening behind villa on platform in a nice quiet area. The villa is clean, the rooms are perfect, balcony facing the sea. I was in room "Ares" (shared twin room with balcony) awesome. I would definitely recommend. They organised taxi pick up from Airport (60 euros) but less if more passengers (they try to coordinate the guests who arrive to share a taxi. There's bikes at the villa so you can come and go as you please. Acharavi is only about 20 minutes by foot from the beach. It is as described .. You are there to relax so you do as you please. Morning and evening yoga are offered and you have the day to stay at the beach, go bike to town, read in the garden, take naps, relax in the hammock... etc. I met such amazing people during my stay. It was such a great experience. Willy welcome massage was just what I needed. I then booked another one during the week. A must :) The day off is nice as you chose to do as you please. I rented a car and went around the island - was great. There's also excursions offered in town so you can book from there. An immense thank you ! I shall return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing