“Beautiful, relaxing and nourishing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
zyvy
Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, relaxing and nourishing”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have taught yoga at Just Relax Yoga Holidays for two years now and I cannot recommend this place enough. If what you're looking for is to completely let go and enjoy daily yoga, nutritious food and maybe even a bit of exploring, then this is the perfect place for you. The Villa is beautiful and a few seconds walk from a lovely beach that is never crowded. Hara and Alice are the most wonderful of hosts, always catering to any need. Every time I go, I see the group of yogis go through a transformative experience, coming out at the end of the week feeling refreshed, in touch with themselves, and with many new good friends.

Samy87
Lugano, Switzerland
“Home is where your heart is...mine is here!”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just Relax is...coming back from the second week there (in two years) and already think about the third one! Alice and Hara made me feel so much at home and at ease! I really appreciated the yoga (with Yvonne, such a complete teacher), the villa (there is anything you need), the wonderful people from the group and the food. Products for breakfast were so fresh (the yogurt was amazing and the fresh fruits too) and it's really nice that people can help themselves during the day (the fridge is always full of good things). I really like the fact that this year you organized the buffet at the villa for dinner instead of lunch....in this way I had much time to explore the island during the day. That's also something I loved about the holiday: the formula is perfect because you have the chance of exploring or just relaxing.... I would recommend to hire a car, Corfu offers many beautiful beaches to be seen (Agios Georgios Pagi, Paleokastritsa, Barbati, Kalami and Kalamaki are a few suggestions).

Your age range 25-34
Chrysanth...
“Most relaxing holidays”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great holiday for relaxation, sunbath,swimming, reading. Food is great! The fridge is always full of fruits , juices and other local goods and you can help yourself whenever you want. You will find fresh fish and delicious meze in the family taverns nearby. If you want to explore the island, I would recommend to rent a scooter or a car. For short distances you can use one of the bicycles provided in the villa.

One yoga teacher takes all the classes per week and there are two sessions per day. The yoga sessions were not very intense, but it worked fine with me as I added cycling in my daily routine.

Corfu is a beautiful island. The combination of the location and the service is a strong one! Excellent!

Your age range 25-34
paulineje...
London, United Kingdom
“Great yoga retreat, very relaxing, great yoga teacher, comfortable and enjoyable stay”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house was very clean and comfortable. Food was excellent. The house is well located near the beach, in a quiet environment, not too far from a village with shops and restaurants. We had two yoga classes per day, in the morning and evening, which was perfect as it also allowed for free time in the day to explore. Yoga classes were great and I could see how much I progressed in only a week! Alica and Hara are super nice and friendly and make great hosts. I would highly recommend if you want to relax and enjoy yoga!

TracyPTM
Shawnigan Lake, Canada
“Totally Relaxed at Just Relax”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The location was superb with morning yoga in the garden and evening yoga on the beach. The villa was lovely, with sunset over the ocean views. Food was simple but delicious, all fresh and local. Alice and Hara helped with transport for activities for our day off as well as great suggestions for places to go. It really was one of the best yoga retreats I have been on, some yoga, some fun, some new friends.

Jonathan...
“A Yoga Teacher's Dream”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

As a teacher visiting for a week, I greatly enjoyed working with Hara and Alice. They took care of everything, including food, lodging, and activities, so my only concern was teaching. With the consent of the group, I could teach wherever, whenever, and whatever I wanted, which is any teacher's dream. No other worries entered my head -- the "Just Relax" experience extends to the teachers too. Thanks so much for the unforgettable week!

khaz12
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning all rounder!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Heaven on earth!!! Absolutely wonderful villa. The location was beautiful cannot fault it at all. There is a wonderful housekeeper who comes in everyday to clean with villa, changing the sheets and towels! 10 out of 10 for cleanliness! The rooms were all well prepared for us when we got in, there was yoga mats and water bottles each, we felt at home straight away. Alice was in contact with us from the day we booked all the way to check out, very professional and communication throughout was awlays imidiate. Alice and Hara made us feel so welcomed from the start, accommodating oir every needs to ensure we are relaxed, from activties to simply just having a chat they were wonderful!! They food was delicious made fresh daily by the ladies and presented carefully each morning and evening! The bikes were very handy and many to choose from! There is space for private reading sunbathing or simply views to watch the sunset! Yoga classes were located in two beautiful locations infront of the beach or at the back for some shade and both are well maintained. Thank you ladies for a beautiful and soulful trip! Xx

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing